***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Alentador31 said:

Optics are bad sure. But you shouldn't be firing people based off that. You either believe in JD or you don't. He's not gonna hit on everything. No one does. 

If you dont hit on the 2nd overall QB pick. Nobody will believe in you. 

7 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Don't you obsessed Zach hater douche nozzles get tired of posting the same lame Zaxh posts like every 2 mins? I mean seriously  he us having a bad game. He us a rookie. FFS

How many more bad games until we're all "beating a dead horse"?

The only thing I'm "obsessed" with is this team finally employing a decent QB.  That's it.  Decent.  A QB who doesn't embarrass me as a fan every week.  All I want.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Lincoln Riley to USC.

Has nothing to do with the game or the Jets, but wow 

It's crazy.  I heard some strange rumblings about this from a Pac-12 guy who works at ASU.

Pac-12 has basically been on the outside looking in at this whole CFP era since Chip Kelly left Oregon.  They don't just want to get USC relevant again but wake up the conference.  Watching the Big 10, SEC, etc. seemingly send 2 teams to the final 4 each year has been tough to stomach.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

That ain't happening. Especially with how Mac Jones has been on the Patriots. 

It's very damning for JD. 

Let's see where Zach & Mac are a year from now. Mac could be a fine QB yet not talented enough to win a SB. Whereas Zach may have a higher ceiling.