Holidays and the Jets

Dunnie

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Hey guys ... just wrapping up Thanksgiving at the beach.

Just a thought for e eryone here ... don't let this team ruin your Holidays ... enjoy everyrhing around this year ... root for the Jets ... but don't stress the losing.

Not worth it.

We have a couple exciting kids to watch ... and can start hoping next year or 2024.

Happiest Holiday Season to all you bastids.

.... remember ... theres always eggnog.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

What beach?????

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Hey guys ... just wrapping up Thanksgiving at the beach.

Just a thought for e eryone here ... don't let this team ruin your Holidays ... enjoy everyrhing around this year ... root for the Jets ... but don't stress the losing.

Not worth it.

We have a couple exciting kids to watch ... and can start hoping next year or 2024.

Happiest Holiday Season to all you bastids.

.... remember ... theres always eggnog.

Thank you for this thread, I was able to spend Thanksgiving in Jersey this year and much to my surprise, I saw Jets flag after Jets flag in my old neighborhood. Every liquor store I entered, someone was wearing a Jets jacket. 
come to think of it, most of my extended family are uppity Giants fans and not one of them was wearing Giants logos or would even talk about the team.

although I am not proud of my Jets team this year, I am proud to be a Jets fan with Brothers and Sisters like you.

Happy Holidays!

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Corolla OBX ... the sun is about to rise boys.

82e154471cec25ca02c86b6d89f9f022.jpg

Very nice indeed ! I spent my holiday at the beach too. Hamilton Beach (that's the brand of my mixer) . Spent time in the mashed potatoes, corn bread and such. Good times ,good times.

The warmest and best wishes for the holidays to you and everyone that's crazy enough to come here.

For the first time in years, I almost broke down and bought new Jets gear before the season.  Then I thought about it and said let me wait and see.   Good thing I deferred my purchase.   Guess I'll go another year with my Joe Walton oven mitts.  The material on the nose warmer eventually pilled so I got rid of it.