DFS Stack Ideas

Stacking in DFS is my favorite strategy and the one I've had the most success with so far. If you don't know what a stack strategy is, it's basically taking the QB and one or two of their skill players along with the #1 target (usually receiving) on the opposing team in a game you expect to be high scoring. If the QB goes off it only makes sense that their receiving targets also go off, and the opposing team will likely be in a lot of passing situations thus the opposing #1 target will too. This gives you a good shot at blow off the top scores that put you towards the top of the field if you hit on a high scoring game. A lot of times when I do stacks I'll mirror it with a stack for the opposing QB too.

Always looking for good stack ideas, so I thought maybe we could share here.

For week 12, here are my three favorite stack ideas:

PHI @ NYG: Jalen Hurts with a combo of Devonta Smith and either Goedert or Quez Watkins & bring it back with Golladay.

CAR @ MIA: Cam Newton with Moore & Anderson & bring it back with Waddle.

TB @ IND: Tom Brady with a combo of Goodwin and either Evans or Gronk & bring it back with Pittman.

And a wildcard flyer for Jets fans that no one else will have and you'll be in good shape if it goes off ...

NYJ @ HOU: Zack Wilson with Moore & Crowder & bring it back with Cooks.

5 minutes ago, undertow said:

I played

Cinci@Pitt : Burrow, Mixon, Chase, Higgins with Freiermuth.

Tampa@Indy: Brady, Evans, Goodwin, Bates, with T.Y. Hilton

Minnesota@SF: Cousins, Jefferson, Theilen with Kittle and Auyuk

I love Freiermuth this week - have him in a bunch of lineups. Might have to play with that Min @SF stack.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I love Freiermuth this week - have him in a bunch of lineups. Might have to play with that Min @SF stack.

Yeah Ebron is out so I think he should get increased targets...Harris is a good play also. I went with HIlton over Pittman Jr I figured this would be a popular stack and you get leverage with Hilton.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...