Bubby Brister shovel pass + Mark Sanchez butt fumble = Shovel Butt Interception?

jetstream23

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

The NFL moves a lot of faster than a screenshot can capture. Johnson saw Wilson take off and was likely already turning when you paused the video. 

No it doesn’t. Photographs capture still moments in time. When Wilson threw the ball Johnson was looking at him, it was an unbelievably unlucky play.

11 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Tell me which part of the photographic evidence you disagree with 

Watch the video, not a photo.

Wilson was running and Ty Johnson was turning to block.  There was no indication by Wilson towards Johnson at all that he was going to underhand shovel a football at him.  Wilson was sprinting straight ahead and should have continued to do so, then slide.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

No it doesn’t. Photographs capture still moments in time. When Wilson threw the ball Johnson was looking at him, it was an unbelievably unlucky play.

I will agree with this part completely.  The timing couldn't have been worse.  BUT, there's a reason Ty Johnson was turning to block.... Wilson gave 100% indication he was running.

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I will agree with this part completely.  The timing couldn't have been worse.  BUT, there's a reason Ty Johnson was turning to block.... Wilson gave 100% indication he was running.

he was looking at wilson when he started to throw it, not sure how you can say that is an indication that he is running