Other NFL games today....11/28

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

These team defensive celebrations after every turnover are so ****ing stupid

That is what is so hilarious about the taunting calls.

If you look at another player after a play it is taunting.  But if your whole team does some kind of dumb choreographed thing after a play...no problemo!

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

Word is the Browns aren't gonna give Mayfield his big #2. He may not even be on the team next season.

So.....if Zack finishes the year about like he started it (disappointing), should JD make a move of Mayfield? Watson?

Nope, keep building the team and if we have to move on early from wilson do so after next year.  Too give up a ton of draft capital this coming year would be a huge mistake imo.  Also Baker sucks.

5 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

Word is the Browns aren't gonna give Mayfield his big #2. He may not even be on the team next season.

So.....if Zack finishes the year about like he started it (disappointing), should JD make a move of Mayfield? Watson?

Mayfield peaks as an Andy Dalton. I don't want him anywhere near New York, not at the price he thinks he is worth.

3 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Mayfield is horrible. If he is still injured, why is he being played? The dumbest turnover we will see in a while

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Watching Baker makes me feel better about Zach

I'm still very concerned over what I saw from Wilson today, but this should be a cautionary tale about overreacting to what happens during the rookie year. 

This board was comparing Mayfield to the best QBs in the league after his first year in Cleveland. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

That ball hit the ground , should be no td

It was so unbelievably blatantly obvious that was not a catch!

I have swung to the other 50% and I now think football is fixed!!!!

Every angle they showed the pass/ catch from, the ball hit the ground. Every single f****** replay angle! It hit the ground every time.

How can they stand there going it's hard to tell, I don't know, tough to see from that angle!? The ball hit the f****** ground from seven different camera angles!!!

I have no dog in the fight I have no money on the game I honestly thought I was dreaming.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Just put the game on in the 4th quarter, watched for 20 minutes, and had no idea Jackson had 4 ints until I looked up the game stats on my phone 

are nfl announcers and ESPN under strict orders to not talk about Jackson’s deficiencies 

Yet when Wilson completes a clutch 4th down all the announcers can muster up to say is “wobbly” pass.

• Upvote 1

Idk what Lamar Jackson’s excuse is but Mayfield is being held together by duct tape. Being a “warrior” is all well and good but injuries to the rip cage, hip, and a non-throwing shoulder that has effectively exploded are killing Mayfield’s effectiveness. Coach has to put his foot down and tell Mayfield he can’t play until he’s somewhat less injured.