The “back interception” was on Ty Johnson

Uncle Nicco

3 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

i gave you photo evidence yet you still rather believe the crazy narrative in your little head. Truly ******* bizarre. 

Yes. A single frame, out of context, of a man running away from the QB at about 15 mph is supposed to defy the laws of physics, because of your freeze frame pic of your TV.

SOLID.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yes. A single frame, out of context, of a man running away from the QB at about 15 mph is supposed to defy the laws of physics, because of your freeze frame pic of your TV.

SOLID.

why is it out of context? Do you know what the word context means? Why is not turning around at the worst possible moment defying the laws of physics? Ive seen this play completed dozens of times. 

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicco said:

i gave you photo evidence yet you still rather believe the crazy narrative in your little head. Truly ******* bizarre. 

I’ll give you something better… video evidence that Ty wasn’t ready for the ball, so yeah that pick is on Zach. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, K Clue said:

I’ll give you something better… video evidence that Ty wasn’t ready for the ball, so yeah that pick is on Zach. 

Did you actually watch the clip?

It's incredibly clear that Ty Johnson literally turns around, stops in place and looks at ZW - as if to say throw me the ball.  Zach throws the ball and Ty turns around.

I don't disagree that he probably should have just run it - but the play is not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be - and it's the type of play QB's make all the time.

• Upvote 3

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Did you actually watch the clip?

It's incredibly clear that Ty Johnson literally turns around, stops in place and looks at ZW - as if to say throw me the ball.  Zach throws the ball and Ty turns around.

I don't disagree that he probably should have just run it - but the play is not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be - and it's the type of play QB's make all the time.

exactly. People are so desperate to confirm their negative bias. Wouldn't  you think that once presented with undisputable evidence that the play their young QB made wasn't nearly as bad as they think they'd be glad about it an move on? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

johnson is shuffling his feet looking at wilson as he is throwing the ball, all this video does is support my photo evidence. It was unlucky.

It doesn’t support your argument at all lol

Ty looked for the ball and saw Wilson start running, Ty went to go block for Wilson and then instead of just running with the ball Wilson tossed it at Johnson’s back.  So, again that interception is all on Wilson. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, K Clue said:

It doesn’t support your argument at all lol

Ty looked for the ball and saw Wilson start running, Ty went to go block for Wilson and then instead of just running with the ball Wilson tossed it at Johnson’s back.  So, again that interception is all on Wilson. 

Dude look at the freaking frame that I provided. When wilson is throwing the ball johnson is still looking at wilson. You are lying to yourself. 

2 hours ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Agreed, the fact that jets fans rather create a false narrative rather than look at the facts its truly dumb. 

You mean how Sam Darnold is a secret-franchise-QB-in-hiding? False narratives contrary to all evidence like that?

• Haha 1