Did we win today?

Wit

Just now, The Crusher said:

Haha, I had a steak fajitas from Guapos at lunch that was sizzling like a mofo! 

I find Guapos hit or miss, honestly.  The one in Manassas has always been pretty solid, the one in Fair Lakes, less so.  Different menus too.

Glad you enjoyed it, I made veggie thanksgiving stuffing and veggie meatballs today.  It was a for the wife kinda culinary day.

18 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I find Guapos hit or miss, honestly.  The one in Manassas has always been pretty solid, the one in Fair Lakes, less so.  Different menus too.

Glad you enjoyed it, I made veggie thanksgiving stuffing and veggie meatballs today.  It was a for the wife kinda culinary day.

Holy hell. Fair Lakes been solid. But it’s only a 2-4 item menu honestly, 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

That describes the Jets win perfectly. Veggie stuffing and veggie meatballs... lol

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I’m just trying to see the bigger picture. Zach’s progress is what this franchise depends on. 

ts not a bigger picture.  

Zach isnt going to be a star or a bust off of a win in his 6the NFL start.  

Youre trying to create the bigger picture along with the others complain about the win today

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

ts not a bigger picture.  

Zach isnt going to be a star or a bust off of a win in his 6the NFL start.  

Youre trying to create the bigger picture along with the others complain about the win today

Did he show promise today or did he look awful, even on short passes?

Keep in mind that I was a Darnold believer until the bitter end. I don’t just immediately act negatively after a QB’s first bad game. 

2 hours ago, Wit said:

Try and enjoy it guys. We have barely done this in the last two years. Woohoo!!

AFAIC, we, as in we Jets fans and not the NY Jets,  we lost today based on another abysmal performance from the #2 pick.  This franchise needs a QB. 

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Did he show promise today or did he look awful, even on short passes?

Keep in mind that I was a Darnold believer until the bitter end. I don’t just immediately act negatively after a QB’s first bad game. 

He didnt look awful, he looked like a rookie 

You should watch Lawrence, Fields and Lance, oh wait he cant get on the field instead of just whining about ZWs game 6, the 5th sub par game 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He didnt look awful, he looked like a rookie 

You should watch Lawrence, Fields and Lance, oh wait he cant get on the field instead of just whining about ZWs game 6, the 5th sub par game 

I haven’t given up on Zach but I’m not seeing very many positive signs.  The one play I liked was the one that griffin dropped.  Nothing else stood out to me