Eagles Open up 7 Point Favorites

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I'm really surprised that for Sanchez's entire career, no one around him thought to mention that maybe he should stop throwing interceptions.  They really did him a disservice. 

I worry that Zach doesn't know he sucks.   I always thought that if someone had told Sanchez, " Dude, get together,  you are killing us out there.", maybe he might have improved. I just hope he i

And need JFM's family in the stands.

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Thats my main concern lol

Flacco may beat them.....but i wont go down that rabbit hole lol

Please the Giants beat them with Danny Dimes going 19/30 and 202 yards. And they ran the ball for only 70 yards. I'm far more concerned about the Jets rush D than I am whether the Jets can muster enough offense to win.

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Benjamin Franklin would agree. He would have made the turkey America's National Bird.

A truly noble bird. Native American, a source of sustenance to our original settlers, and an incredibly brave fellow who wouldn't flinch from attacking a whole regiment of Englishmen single-handedly!J

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I worry that Zach doesn't know he sucks.   I always thought that if someone had told Sanchez, " Dude, get together,  you are killing us out there.", maybe he might have improved.

I just hope he is getting good info and not being kept in a vacuum.

I really want us to beat the Eagles, and I really don't want him out there ****ing it up.

I'm actually worried about the opposite he seems aware he's sucking I'm afraid it's getting in his head and will ruin him....in his post game interviews yesterday he looked upset and like he didn't want to be there.  This group seems very aware of what's being said in the media and among the fanbase. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Eagles beat the Lions 44-6 in Detroit.

Eagles will cover 7 vs the Jets with Zach Wilson under center.

Giving up 236 yards rushing to a team where the top individual rusher gets 71 yards, will do that. If the Jets can't stop the run, they get blown out, If they keep the Eagles in the neighborhood of 120 yards rushing, it is a ball game.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Scott Dierking said:

That Hurt's option that the Eagles utilize will baffle the Jets. They do not have the discipline to maintain their lanes and the edge. Philly's O-line is very good, although a little banged up yesterday.

Driscoll got carted off so hes done

Kelce doesnt seem 100 percent at Center

It sounds high but usually they know what they’re doing. Last time I bet on what looked like an attractive line was the first NEP game and we got soundly beat and didn’t cover. I of course took the Jets. I don’t see us doing well against a running QB we never have. 

• Upvote 2