Eagles Open up 7 Point Favorites

kevinc855

If we ever want to start changing the narrative of "Who We Are", this is a great place to start. I'm sick of hearing, "Ya know the Jets have never beaten the Eagles", as well as all the other crap that gets dumped on us. Win Sunday, and that pile of crap gets smaller, and we never have to hear about it again.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Big Snell said:

If we ever want to start changing the narrative of "Who We Are", this is a great place to start. I'm sick of hearing, "Ya know the Jets have never beaten the Eagles", as well as all the other crap that gets dumped on us. Win Sunday, and that pile of crap gets smaller, and we never have to hear about it again.

Yes, Eagles fans down the shore in the summer can be really annoying with this point...

Would love to win this one

6 minutes ago, faba said:

Hurts was terrible Sunday against the Giants. They have been winning some games because of their ground game including him . That is what the Jets have to stop

Another Colts nightmare or will this defense continue to improve? 

Bad matchup for the Jets on paper, IMO

The line only makes sense if it's an Eagles home game.   Only thing I can figure is 50 thousand plus Eagles fans at Met Life this Sunday.  Anyone see Sar 1?  He seems to be MIA.  Maybe he sold all his seats and bet heavily on Phily to cover his BMW payments?

Hoping for a Jets win this week.
Eagles fans are among the biggest buttholes in the NFL.
Giants, Fish, Pats,Raiders Eagles
are my least favorite fans.
And as I speak to people in Philly almost daily every convo this week has started with
“are the Jets ever gonna beat the Eagles”?
I was praying the Iggles beat the Giants but God forbid we catch a break 2 weeks in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Because Jets fans don't dig on swine?

Because its the Jets. Pigs whether it be the Patriots or Eagles, are never "ripe" playing the Jets. Been almost 20 years since the Jets have won their division and they are winless vs the Eagles franchise. Until that changes I wouldn't be saying the pig is ripe, at least not this year for this woeful Jets team. 

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Because its the Jets. Pigs whether it be the Patriots or Eagles, are never "ripe" playing the Jets. Been almost 20 years since the Jets have won their division and they are winless vs the Eagles franchise. Until that changes I wouldn't be saying the pig is ripe, at least not this year for this woeful Jets team. 

That moment when you realize you were the pig all along 

• Upvote 1