Monday Night Football, 'Best in the NATION' vs a QB that sounds like a car muffler..

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

He is just pathetic if he is not moving forward and unblocked.  Numerous times this year I've seen him back up or spectate when as a SS he should be laying the wood on the guy near the goal line or at the end of a run.

Just now, Drums said:

Yeah, he wasn't this bad a few years ago.

He’s been suspiciously passive this year. I’m guessing he has a bunch of playing time incentives in that contract.

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He is just pathetic if he is not moving forward and unblocked.  Numerous times this year I've seen him back up or spectate when as a SS he should be laying the wood on the guy near the goal line or at the end of a run.

But the announcers are saying his name a lot.  

Fascinating!

Personal life[edit]

Cheeseman plans to study dentistry at Ohio State once his NFL career is over.[5] He took the Dental Admission Test at Columbus State Community College and scored in the 92nd percentile.[5] Cheeseman was previously a research assistant in the field while at Michigan, where he co-authored a research paper on a orthodontic appliance for fixing underbites.[5]

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

My theory is that Russell wanted a trade, didn’t get it, and he’s purposely eroding his trade value so he can get to whatever team he wants to get to. He’s competitive, but he’s also insanely petty and calculating.

rubbing hands GIF

That Jamal Adams sure makes teams better wherever he goes, doesn't he.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Long Snapper's name for WFT is Camaron Cheeseman, lol.

Definitely a LS kind of name.

Has to be one of the best jobs in the world since the nfl said you can't clobber these guys anymore.

You can just be a long snapper for 10-12 years, be an nfl player, have gobs of time to do other stuff, still get paid really well.  Thomas Hennesy is making 1.1 million.

"Hey guys, they're saying our family needs to have a last name now.  What should it be?"

"What are other people doing?"

"Well, people are generally choosing last names based on their profession or what they're good at.  Like the Millers, Bakers...."

"I LIKE CHEESE!"

"Cool?  So what should our last name be?"

"WE LIKE CHEESE AND MAKE CHEESE SO WE ARE THE CHEESEMANS"

".....F**k."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Is the Seahawks pick going to be higher than our own? 

Incredibly it might just be.  

If we had been told prior to the season that we'd have the same record as Seattle in Week 12, with no other details, we'd all have been ecstatic and started looking into playoff tickets.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fascinating!

Personal life[edit]

Cheeseman plans to study dentistry at Ohio State once his NFL career is over.[5] He took the Dental Admission Test at Columbus State Community College and scored in the 92nd percentile.[5] Cheeseman was previously a research assistant in the field while at Michigan, where he co-authored a research paper on a orthodontic appliance for fixing underbites.[5]

His father in law is Frank Flossman. 

• Haha 1