Monday Night Football, 'Best in the NATION' vs a QB that sounds like a car muffler..

Beerfish

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"Hey guys, they're saying our family needs to have a last name now.  What should it be?"

"What are other people doing?"

"Well, people are generally choosing last names based on their profession or what they're good at.  Like the Millers, Bakers...."

"I LIKE CHEESE!"

"Cool?  So what should our last name be?"

"WE LIKE CHEESE AND MAKE CHEESE SO WE ARE THE CHEESEMANS"

".....F**k."

And his first name is Camaron which is Spanish for shrimp. What a name. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Hmmm announcers talking about a scrappy backup QB who’s bounced around a little bit, but whose grit and toughness allowed him to stick around long enough to outshine a high-maintenance top ten pick at QB, earn the respect of his teammates and put a ball club on his back. HMMM HMMMM HMMMM 

Imma bout to report you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Hmmm announcers talking about a scrappy backup QB who’s bounced around a little bit, but whose grit and toughness allowed him to stick around long enough to outshine a high-maintenance top ten pick at QB, earn the respect of his teammates and put a ball club on his back. HMMM HMMMM HMMMM 

Lebron James Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet it is why up until last year you were fitting Jamal Adams for a gold jacket.  You've been awful quiet on that front the last few months.  

Nice assisted tackle by Jamal though.  

I still think he is destined for hof consideration.  1 down year isn't a trend until it is.  

Just now, Pac said:

I still think he is destined for hof consideration.  1 down year isn't a trend until it is.  

He sucked last year too.  You were just enamored by his 9.5 sacks on a whopping 97 blitz attempts.  We all told you that wasn't sustainable.  And here we are.  How many sacks does he have this year again?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He sucked last year too.  You were just enamored by his 9.5 sacks on a whopping 97 blitz attempts.  We all told you that wasn't sustainable.  And here we are.  How many sacks does he have this year again?

I didn't get an all pro vote.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

4 years of people like you, the media, and Jamal Adams telling us at every turn how the most overrated player in the NFL is great with minimal evidence to support it tends to piss people off, yes.  

All the draft capital and our win against the mighty Texans yesterday should soothe your angst.

Just now, Pac said:

Sorry that upsets you guys as much as it does.

Oh I’m not upset. I love the draft picks and think he’s a self-consumed jerkoff. 

If he was a true Jet, played hard, was a good dude and left on good/decent terms, I’d root for him too. 

He’s a blow hard a-hole that sh*t his way out of town. F*ck him. 

2 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Can you imagine this forum if Z. Wilson had a stretch as bad as Russ/Seahawks offense has had for two quarters in this game? 

I love how you just go to war for whoever the next Jets QB draft bust is.

I respect it.

One of these years you will be right and it will be glorious

• Haha 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

I love how you just go to war for whoever the next Jets QB draft bust is.

I respect it.

One of these years you will be right and it will be glorious

I’m a Jets fan. We just drafted a kid #2 overall. I am going to root for him and see the positive angle on things until he busts. I see zero logic in defaulting to the negative. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Uncle Nicco said:

I’m a Jets fan. We just drafted a kid #2 overall. I am going to root for him and see the positive angle on things until he busts. I see zero logic in defaulting to the negative. 

Stop.

It’s Monday Night Football Seattle v Washington. 

Pick another thread for this crap  

Just stop. 

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets hate White.  They like Flacco more than White.  Bizarre,