Hello I come from the Reddit boards

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come from the Reddit boards. I am a Jets fan who still believes Zach Wilson will be the Jets long term answer at QB. The Reddit boards were too negative about this outlook so I came here. Will Zach

Yeah we love Zach Wilson here. 

Coastal Carolina fan here. Zach Wilson sucks.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Welcome aboard! The answer to you question is:

If you can't take the heat and support you side with facts, get off the internet

All things aside, this is easily the best place for Jets conversations (I'm also a member of the subreddit)

So you're saying you know dis guy?

You gonna vouch for him?

how could you be so sure joe pesci GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

I come from the Reddit boards. I am a Jets fan who still believes Zach Wilson will be the Jets long term answer at QB. The Reddit boards were too negative about this outlook so I came here. Will Zach Wilson believers be treated fairly here? 

Welcome, allow me to take your coat.

Here is your complimentary bat wrapped in barb wire….enjoy yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

I come from the Reddit boards. I am a Jets fan who still believes Zach Wilson will be the Jets long term answer at QB. The Reddit boards were too negative about this outlook so I came here. Will Zach Wilson believers be treated fairly here? 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

It’s okay to have a differing opinion on Zach. I just hate how people are definitively saying he’s a bust after six games. Don’t think that fair to any player. 

You came to the right place. Nobody would ever start a thread calling Zach a bust or suggest we sign Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson in the off-season here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I'm currently still looking for the tabs on the one picture you sent me. Once I find them? Watch out, I got this boss. 

Did I miss Elderstatesman's departure?  Seems like we got his return.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

It’s okay to have a differing opinion on Zach. I just hate how people are definitively saying he’s a bust after six games. Don’t think that fair to any player. 

Well when he reaches his intended receiver without bouncing it then we can start that conversation till then nah brah

14 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

I saw all the laughing emotes and wondered why everyone was laughting at your first post. Then I read it and knew immediately.  If reddit was too negative, you may have a tough time in here.  We cornered the market on negative Jets fans man. lol   

That said, welcome aboard and there are positive guys here too.   I hope you're here long enough to meet him.  😉

I think the Jets are much better than they appear and are a decent QB from being competitive offensively. I’m one of the most positive people on this board.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
On 11/30/2021 at 10:36 AM, jgb said:

I think the Jets are much better than they appear and are a decent QB from being competitive offensively. I’m one of the most positive people on this board.

Lots of talent on the team right now. We just gotta get this young QB thing down. When we do we will be on our way. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
On 11/30/2021 at 10:36 AM, jgb said:

Agreed.

This team does seem to be coming together nicely.  Still a lot of missing pieces but there's a lot of assets in cap and picks this off-season to fill a lot of them.

QB is a serious question, but if he figures it out Jets can be a playoff team next year.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Agreed.

This team does seem to be coming together nicely.  Still a lot of missing pieces but there's a lot of assets in cap and picks this off-season to fill a lot of them.

QB is a serious question, but if he figures it out Jets can be a playoff team next year.  

Fire JD cause he sucks!