The All Things Zach Wilson Thread: MERGED

Just now, Bungaman said:

I used to have a butt ugly 1970 Caddy Coupe De Ville in kind of a barf green. Ditto the interior. Fun to drive for the two years I had it before rust ate it alive - stuff kept falling out of the trunk on to the road. Five ashtrays and cig lighters. I was able to lay diagonally in the trunk while installing the rear deck stereo speakers without anything hitting my head or feet (I'm 5'8".) My friends called it the Enterprise.

image.png.65e6e3f948da8b820285c9c6bcd7ccb2.png

I had a 75 Sedan de Ville in ice blue with a white landau top and white leather interior. I used to put the telescopic wheel all the way out and all the way up and drive it like it was an old school yellow bus. Hence my friends called it the Bus. Great gas mileage lol. 

2 hours ago, Bungaman said:

I used to have a butt ugly 1970 Caddy Coupe De Ville in kind of a barf green. Ditto the interior. Fun to drive for the two years I had it before rust ate it alive - stuff kept falling out of the trunk on to the road. Five ashtrays and cig lighters. I was able to lay diagonally in the trunk while installing the rear deck stereo speakers without anything hitting my head or feet (I'm 5'8".) My friends called it the Enterprise.

How many dead mobsters did you stuff in the trunk of that bad boy?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bungaman said:

I didn't have that kinda class. I had a '68 Chrysler Newport

1437cd2d72b0bca9b638bc330755f069.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

That's kind of an ugly car all in all. What I love, though, is that Zach is all in on Jets. At first glance he looks like a swaggy-boy-band-wanna-be-preppy-vibe-tweener-guy. But he comes off as committed and smart (listen to his press conferences) and little more humble than we originally though. A guy like him doesn't buy a tacky green colored car. Good for him. Hope he keeps coming along. What a great ambassador for a team. 

• Upvote 1