Best after sack celebration ever

19 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

Kid can do it, just needs to do it more... That play was a thing of beauty. Had lots of them his final year at BAMA... That's why I didn't mind us taking him, but he needs to put that on display more often.

I agree but unlike most of the pass rushers that have graced our defense of late with those 1st and 2nd down sacks early in games that almost don’t matter, Q makes plays at some pretty crucial times in games. I like him on our team.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JiFapono said:

He stole it from Metchie who does it but he was doing it at the end of the Iron Bowl.  Bama boys being Bama boys

He said as much in his postgame interview. He said he added the kick to make it look cooler and to surprise people to see a big guy get his leg up that high?

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, Origen said:

Go Wild Hype GIF by New York Jets

Was at the game when Jackie Slater took offense to Gastineaus Sack Dance and started a decent brawl. If I remember only Marty Lyons came to his defense with any gusto most others just gave a half hearted attempt 

4 hours ago, CSNY said:

Was at the game when Jackie Slater took offense to Gastineaus Sack Dance and started a decent brawl. If I remember only Marty Lyons came to his defense with any gusto most others just gave a half hearted attempt 

No, those are the fish in the background, not the Rams

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, those are the fish in the background, not the Rams

I know. Just put the picture in there to show what Slater got upset about. Said during the week if Gastineau got a sack and danced Slater was going to kick his azz

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jet hustle said:

Buster Skrine and Kyle Wilson would always do the finger wag thing after making an average play on defense down 25 quite often.....  

Legend has it that Kyle Wilson was (at least) once badly beaten on a play but the ball is either overthrown or dropped and KW does the finger wag.  If anyone knows anything about where to find this video, let me know.