Monday Night Football - who do you want to win?

Maxman

Who are you rooting for on Monday night?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Tough to say but who do you want to win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, Grandy said:

Voting pats= instant ban

For even starting the thread and giving posters an option should = perma ban. Those bastards from Fixboro are a despicable organization. The rub and tug joint the Graft frequents should be banned as well just for GP Ban Belichumps son’s barber from ever holding a pair of scissors just for giving him that hair cut and letting him go out in public with that fuching doo I Despise that team and anyone associated with it going all the way back to Steve Grogan 

Just now, T0mShane said:

Do you bros really want two dynastic teams in your division? 

The Bills won't be dynastic like the Patriots were (Or are). I would rather the Bills do good for one more season than the Patriots do good for one more season. Change things up a little

1 minute ago, Hex said:

The Bills won't be dynastic like the Patriots were (Or are). I would rather the Bills do good for one more season than the Patriots do good for one more season. Change things up a little

Why won’t the Bills be dynastic? All of their best players are 26 years old

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well in that case a win over the Pats won’t impact things one way or the other.  Go Bills. 

You want the Bills to have a crisis of confidence. You want to keep them from feeling elite for as long as you can. Lord knows the Jets aren’t in position to stop them, so you may as well hope the Pats can.