What are the Long Term Pieces of the Jets Offense Already In-Hand?

Warfish

3 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Jerry Rice would be hard pressed to have much more with Darnold and then Wilson the primary signal callers. So, kinda incomplete stat. How about comparing his stats to others in the same period. if you're looking to make a SERIOUS point.

I'm just saying he's contributing and not making mistakes on a team that has way too many guys NOT consistently doing their jobs and making mistakes.

If the Jets had 20 more Braxton Berrios they'd be in the playoff hunt...in the SHRIMPO LEAGUE...hahahahaha

Compare him to Crowder. He's worse at everything.  He's been healthier. FWIW, I agree completely with your 2nd paragraph and have said as much dozens of times.  Go to the other thread and fight the good fight.  

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

Compare him to Crowder. He's worse at everything.  He's been healthier. FWIW, I agree completely with your 2nd paragraph and have said as much dozens of times.  Go to the other thread and fight the good fight.  

Exactly how? Why are YOU ASKING ME to compare him? Are you unable to figure out how to compare them? 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, jgb said:

Is there a scenario where Crowder is back? He good-soldiered a pay cut and has highest catch percentage on team. Where does the hate for him come from?

He looked good on Sunday.  I’d like to see him back, but I’m assuming he might get paid this off-season.  

They straight armed him into the pay cut late so he’d have less options if he was cut.  

• Upvote 1