Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Jets Prediction

Not sure about this game you’d think Philly who’d played well recently until last week’s game vs the Gis could rebound esp against a team with recognizable holes on defense. And a team the Jets whose defense takes off weeks at a time and occasionally puts up strong efforts. But not good enough and that’s why we only have 3 Ws. Not sure who we’d rather see at QB, Hurts or Minshew either could have a good game. Hard to predict with Zach we saw the other night the Saints QB, Hill get picked off 4 times right after he signed a new contract. So I guess he’ll play better and the defense will too and it’s a game we can win. So I predict we’ll win. 

7 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

bout time. if the kid just plays a decent first quarter, reachable number.

I agree. 

He seems to be a guy that plays well with confidence.  He can't seem to get off to a good start though.  

First drive TD - and we might actually see a different ZW.   

The game he got hurt he started out well.  Put the team in scoring position 2 of the first three drives.  Then he got hurt.  

We'll see.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I agree. 

He seems to be a guy that plays well with confidence.  He can't seem to get off to a good start though.  

First drive TD - and we might actually see a different ZW.   

The game he got hurt he started out well.  Put the team in scoring position 2 of the first three drives.  Then he got hurt.  

We'll see.

Yep. 

The work ethic is there. The talent is there. He just needs to settle in. Throw a softer screen ball, stop short arming, and the Jets need to keep getting him help. 

• Upvote 2

The Eagles are a terrible match up for the Jets.  The Jets have never beaten them, but they are too physical.   They are going to run all over our defense.   Its a virtual home game for them-there will be more Eagles fans there than Jets fans.  I think most of them have a shorter trip.  

I think Saleh should be calling Todd Bowles and asking for advice on how to play to avoid a blowout without playing to win.  Bowles was good at that.  It got him a contract extension and made him a lot of money.  

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, varjet said:

The Eagles are a terrible match up for the Jets.  The Jets have never beaten them, but they are too physical.   They are going to run all over our defense.   Its a virtual home game for them-there will be more Eagles fans there than Jets fans.  I think most of them have a shorter trip.  

I think Saleh should be calling Todd Bowles and asking for advice on how to play to avoid a blowout without playing to win.  Bowles was good at that.  It got him a contract extension and made him a lot of money.  

Agree on the match-ups, Zach must play well or else this will get ugly quickly!

• Sympathy 1

Way to have that optimistic spirit!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app