Mims and COVID….”it was bad for a week“

27 minutes ago, peebag said:

I don't like his sweatshirt at all.

27 minutes ago, derp said:

That ******* hoodie.

It's a $150+ hoodie from an L.A. "street clothes" designer whose line was once heavily sought out because they took months to ship. Mims here may be little more than being a fashion brand follower. Or it shows that he's under a lot of stress while suffering from depression. One of those two things.  

Most likely he's just trying to be fashionable in his own way, mixed in with a little bit of I-want-attention; not anything telltale about truly serious neck-up struggles. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It's a $150+ hoodie from an L.A. "street clothes" designer whose line was once heavily sought out because they took months to ship. Mims here may be little more than being a fashion brand follower. Or it shows that he's under a lot of stress while suffering from depression. One of those two things.  

Most likely he's just trying to be fashionable in his own way, mixed in with a little bit of I-want-attention; not anything telltale about truly serious neck-up struggles. 

My comment a bit more tongue in cheek after all of the stuff he's been through this year. 

Also I felt bad making a joke out of it given the increased awareness surrounding mental health - maybe not the best decision to wear on a hoodie these days. But I digress. I'm sure it's quite comfortable and fashionable.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Are you sure about that? I figured it was the new line of Jets gear from the NFL shop just in time for the holidays.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3