We would like to welcome Lith to the Mod team

geez I hope you guys paid someone to clean up the mod forum.  How emabarrasing.  [Edit: Mod 'Lounge'.  Or is it White Lodge?]   

Now Lith can easily get rid of the usual suspects in the annual JN Mock Draft all by himself.  No need to bother Max.  

Good choice there.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thank you @Lith we are happy to have you on board as a moderator. The bar is set pretty high, but I am sure you can live up to the level of excellence that the moderators before you set.  :)

We really appreciate the help, thanks so much.

Please join me and welcome Lith to the Moderator team.

Noooooooooooooooooo

lol

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thank you @Lith we are happy to have you on board as a moderator. The bar is set pretty high, but I am sure you can live up to the level of excellence that the moderators before you set.  :)

We really appreciate the help, thanks so much.

Please join me and welcome Lith to the Moderator team.

Right on @Lithis the best. I think I thought he was a mod already so this makes a ton of sense. Hung out and sat with him at the 2019 Jetnation tailgater.  Great dude! 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Hey Lith - Is the devil still upset about losing that fiddle of gold to Johnny?  

No.  After Johnny whipped him, he took up residence across the State Line in Alabama.  Today, we get another crack at him.  Kirby playinig the role of Johnny.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Congratulations on such an impressive achievement.  That University of Georgia education is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

It took my undergrad Wharton degree to get this gig.  And you know you are being banned right around Nov 1 of every year.

• Haha 2

Wow.  So many nice comments in this thread.  Thank you to everyone.  I am not used to so many people being so nice to me.  Which I think means one of two things.  Either you all know better than I do what I just signed up for, so you are being nice to me ahead of this impending disaster. 

Or, it means that I need to rethink my entire life in general.  Becuase people who know me in real life are never this nice to me.   Maybe it is time for me to just lock myself away from the world and be a faceless/nameless internet creature.  People seem to like me better that way.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, section314 said:

This fellow Mets fan is excited. Congrats @Lith. Just a wild guess…he won’t be on duty from 4-8 today??Go Dawgs.

Actually, I will not be watching the game live today.  It is my wife's 60th birthday.  I am recording the game while we have dinner plans.  I will probably be able to watch about 3 quarters before we need to head out and then watch the end when we come home.  Although there is no way I will have the willpower not to check on the score while we are out.  So I guess I will only watch the end if we win.  Today is the sacrifice I have to make to keep things clear for New Years Eve and the semifinals.

Go Dawgs!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Actually, I will not be watching the game live today.  It is my wife's 60th birthday.  I am recording the game while we have dinner plans.  I will probably be able to watch about 3 quarters before we need to head out and then watch the end when we come home.  Although there is no way I will have the willpower not to check on the score while we are out.  So I guess I will only watch the end if we win.  Today is the sacrifice I have to make to keepp things clear for New Years Eve and the semifinals.

Go Dawgs!!!

The Jets were playing on my wedding day.  I enlisted various relatives to provide my wife (she's a crazy Jet fan, too) and me with updates throughout the event.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

The Jets were playing on my wedding day.  I enlisted various relatives to provide my wife (she's a crazy Jet fan, too) and me with updates throughout the event.  

December 1981.  Jets first playoff appearance in 12 years, against Buffalo, is also the day my sister decides to get married.  I did get updates on the game throughout the day; don't remember how.  Someone probably had a small transistor radio. 

That marriage did last longer than the playoff run, but not be a whole lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Lith said:

Actually, I will not be watching the game live today.  It is my wife's 60th birthday.  I am recording the game while we have dinner plans.  I will probably be able to watch about 3 quarters before we need to head out and then watch the end when we come home.  Although there is no way I will have the willpower not to check on the score while we are out.  So I guess I will only watch the end if we win.  Today is the sacrifice I have to make to keep things clear for New Years Eve and the semifinals.

Go Dawgs!!!

Win or lose today, you’ll still get another opportunity in the playoffs.  Although it would still be nice to eliminate them and not have to worry about seeing them again.  Kill them off when you have the chance now.  Saban is a tough out in the playoffs.  Good luck today and enjoy the wife’s birthday.   

52 minutes ago, Lith said:

Go Dawgs!!!

Happiest of days to the Mrs. Glad you are adhering to the old refrain.   “happy wife, happy life.”

• Upvote 1