*** College Football Game Day 12/04 ***

Beerfish

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Great goal line defense by Baylor. Twice in the 4th quarter. Hard earned win for the Bears.

Now moves ND a little bit closer to the playoff.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Depending on how your game goes, I would be more inclined to put a 2 loss Alabama in before Notre Dame.   I think not playing in a conference and not having to play this week is a major knock on their resume.   Definitely put Baylor in before them. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The danger or Alabama and a team with big play players.  Play perfect for many plays and then boom.

Play of the day; parlay of Bama on the number and the moneyline. 

Cinncinati if it wins is barely in there, undefeated or not. And really ND losing to them is really bad. 

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Well, that second quarter confirmed my worst fears. Don’t pressure the QB and our secondary is vulnerable. Gotta find a way to pressure Young in the second half. And not give up points in the first drive in the 3rd quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Go to dinner.  

Your playoff spot is secure.  

Leave the phone at home.  

Don't let this game ruin your night. 

• Sympathy 1

I picked UGA to win it all last January, but that was when I thought Daniels was going to take the next step and give them a  real quarterback. 

You can't win in the modern NCAA playoffs without a special guy.

*Bennett is good, I'd take him on my team this year, he's just not special yet. 

33 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

So right now Bryce Young looks better than Mac Jones, a lot better. But Jones has successfully led an offense and won games in the NFL. And Young hasn’t. Easier said than done and Jones is going it. 

This is a Jets board. Do a Bryce Young- Zach Wilson comp now.

Don’t worry about Mac Jones. I think the Patriots would tell you they’re just fine with their ROY who is leading them to the playoffs and an AFC title.