****OFFICIAL JETS V EAGLES MINSHOWDOWN THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Rhule is under heavy fire down there and the owner is a bit of a loon. Brady will have a college job in ten minutes

Also, Rhule is rumored to be a hot candidate for a bunch of college gigs himself. You wonder if he’s looking at the door next

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

Can't believe I started that bum Stafford over Minshew in fantasy this week. At least I did grab Minshew in my dynasty league as soon as it was rumored Hurts would be out. Knew Hurts was about to get Wally Pipped.

Yeah I'm an a$$hole I layed off Goedert and Minshew because I wanted to root against them.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Worst jets defense I have ever seen and by a large margin.

These guys though not good were not this terrible the last few years.

Gregg Williams was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saleh and Ulbrick scheme wise.

Didnt you hear? Saleh going with teenagers on defense to groom for the first few years.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Minshew is so good, man. Gorgeous ball placement every time.

It's typical Jets always make the back-up QB into a star started with Dave Kreig in 1980 from little Milton College filling in for Jim Zorn going it was the big joke. Jets got killed by him and he turned into a Hall of fame QB

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

I know Ulrich needs the off-season to make adjustments but is it asking too much to maybe put someone in the general area of the guy with Goedert on the back of his jersey? 

Goedert, like Gronk and the legion fo TEs who have had huge days vs. the Jets, should send them a peice of his next contract bonus. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Minshew is 8-8 and Jets haven’t come close to covering any of those passes. 

2 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

gardner m. looks like the MVP

None of this matters if Wilson keeps playing well.  That’s all that matters now, I don’t care if every opposing QB looks like MVP and we loose every game as long as Wilson and the offense plays well.  Today so far so good!

• Upvote 1