****OFFICIAL JETS V EAGLES MINSHOWDOWN THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, HtownJet said:

Ulbrich can get in that Uber ride with the kicker.

He should be fired after the game. No ifs, ands, or buts, about it. 

But Saleh doesnt strike me as the guy to hold people accountable until it's way too late. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

You know, this is good for Zach. See him try to go toe-to-toe in a good old fashioned shootout. I don't care very much about final result. If Zach hangs in there and keeps delivering, I'm happy.

16 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I’m kinda back at the point where I just want the offense to look good.  The Jets to lose and the Seahawks and Panthers to lose. 

We can fix the defense really fast with 4 picks the top 50. 

John C Reilly Yes GIF

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jgb said:

You know, this is good for Zach. See him try to go toe-to-toe in a good old fashioned shootout. I don't care very much about final result. If Zach hangs in there and keeps delivering, I'm happy.

I agree with that.  I always want to win but the most important thing is Zach and Moore continuing to build chemistry 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Will the jets be able to force 1(!!!) incomplete pass today? Minshew is a perfect 10/10

Minshew is a sneaky good football player. His weakness is he fumbles when pressured -- 17 fumbles in 20 starts. Too bad for us, creating pressure is our defense's major weakness (of many).

4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

The first drive the Jets don't score a TD on is going to sink them in this game. They can't stop anyone on defense. 

At least Wilson is playing well.  That’s really all that matters the final 6 games.  Quality FA’s will want to come to a place with a good young QB.

• Upvote 3

Just now, ausman said:

There isn't a word in any language that could describe how dreadful this Jet defense is.  Instead of "turning a corner" as the coaches claimed after the Texas game, it has made Gardner Minshew look like Brady.  

You could turn a corner and keep going in a circle