****OFFICIAL JETS V EAGLES MINSHOWDOWN THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, fullblast said:

Wilson needs to learn that running backwards when the play isn't there is about the worst thing you can do. Sack was 100% on him.

No. No it was not. 

Morgan got blown right off the line, and then when he tried to readjust, just let the dude go right past him.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

We drafting 2 TE's next year.  There are like 10 excellent TE's avaialble not to mention FA's. Get a receiving one like Josh Wylie or Ruckert and a beast like McBride. We going defense heavy in those first 6 picks. 

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they take a tight end somewhere in the 3rd or 4th round and then sign another in free agency. I also like Jeremy Ruckert from Ohio State, he’s really good at making splash plays, and if I remember correctly he had a few big catches for TDs when they beat Clemson last year in the playoff game. I would be very excited if they drafted him. 

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if the first two picks are on defense this year. They need a linebacker bad.