****OFFICIAL JETS V EAGLES MINSHOWDOWN THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, fullblast said:

It was a timing play, ball should have been out by then. If the play isn't there, step up and run.

Doesnt matter. 

Whatever play it was would have been destroyed because Moses didnt handle his man. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Wilson being driven into the ground seemed to not be on the radar, as well 

I wonder if anyone in the Jet FO sends tapes of these non-calls to the league office and complains.  Frankly, if they do and nothing improves, go public?  What is the NFL going to do?  Fine a billionaire?

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Haha facts, but until this defense shows they can make a single stop what else can I think 

Just funny that all the ones preaching patience for those who have been critical of Zach after 6 games are among those throwing in the towel in the 2nd quarter of the game he's looked the best in. Carry on.

• Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, K Clue said:

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they take a tight end somewhere in the 3rd or 4th round and then sign another in free agency. I also like Jeremy Ruckert from Ohio State, he’s really good at making splash plays, and if I remember correctly he had a few big catches for TDs when they beat Clemson last year in the playoff game. I would be very excited if they drafted him. 

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if the first two picks are on defense this year. They need a linebacker bad. 

Devin Lloyd or Dean or Smith from Penn State are the top 3.  One of those need to be taken by our first 3-4 picks. 

• Upvote 1