****OFFICIAL JETS V EAGLES MINSHOWDOWN THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Down 2 scores in the 4th; huddle up, take the full game cklock and huddle up. Could pretend to know how the clock works, morons. 

The used a hurry up pretty effectively in the first quarter.  No explanation for abandoning it now.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

14/22 for 140 is eek

So I don’t necessarily disagree, but he’s doing what people want.  Checking down, being safe.  This is the stat line QBs have who play overly conservative.

The next step is knowing when to push it, when to be conservative.  That’s a hard thing to learn when all he’s being told(I presume) is be safe, get it out quick.

• Upvote 3

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

So I don’t necessarily disagree, but he’s doing what people want.  Checking down, being safe.  This is the stat line QBs have who play overly conservative.

The next step is knowing when to push it, when to be conservative.  That’s a hard thing to learn when all he’s being told(I presume) is be safe, get it out quick.

For sure! He’s encouraging today. It was more about me thinking he had a lot more

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Agreed.  Besides the pick he had played pretty good.  Sadly certain people have made up their minds about him after a handful of games 

• Upvote 1