****OFFICIAL JETS V EAGLES MINSHOWDOWN THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

A lot of unnecessary heat today for Zach. 225 and 3 touchdowns is a good thing.

This loss is on the defense and it’s not even close to a discussion

Zach could have played better, but the Jets giving up points on every single drive is going to result in losses 99.999% of the time. 

• Upvote 4

If Mike White or Justin Fields had the game Zach had today there are a ton of people in this thread that would be jumping up and down.

8 total TDs and 11 INTs isn’t ideal, but it’s not the nightmare some of you people think it is for a developmental QB.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok then I’ll continue to talk about White’s 400+ yard victory as much as I’d like until somebody comes along that is good.  

But that'd be like regaling people with the story of your first kiss 20 years ago when you still haven't...

Oh, wait. I forgot who I was talking to.

Carry on.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Dude relax it’s just a football game. No need to resort to insults 

I'm perfectly calm, enjoying a glass of wine.   I just hate seeing cheap thumbs down when all folks are doing is expressing themselves.   I've been posting for decades and think I've given under five neg reps.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Kid sucks so far. Feel free to keep virtually lsucking his ball bag though....

Yes. Me pointing out that today wasnt on Zachs shoulders is sucking his ball bag. 

We both watched the game. We lost the game because our D allowed the Eagles to score everytime they had the ball. 

You know it. I know it. 

Zach scores 3 TDs himself. He wasnt the problem today. Other games? Sure. Not today. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

If Mike White or Justin Fields had the game Zach had today there are a ton of people in this thread that would be jumping up and down.

8 total TDs and 11 INTs isn’t ideal, but it’s not the nightmare some of you people think it is.

Oh please.  The only people who operate as if they never watch other QBs play are those who defend our sh*tty QBs all the time. 

• Upvote 1

Zach has played poorly because of inconsistent accuracy and not being able to see the field well. Today he seemed to process the game better (improvement). His accuracy in the 2nd half left a lot to be desired. Improvement but he won't silence his doubters until he strings 2 or 3 games of good QB play. Today was just ok.

However, we lost this game because of our poor defense. The Refs spotted the Eagles 6 points which didn't help. The running game was the best part of our team today with the passing game being second. Everything about our defense sucked. Our special teams mostly sucked except for Berrios.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh please.  The only people who operate as if they never watch other QBs play are those who defend our sh*tty QBs all the time. 

Fun fact.  Justin Fields has never had a game that matches the Tennessee game OR today.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetluv58 said:

We’ll since you’re rooting for the opposing team’s QB, your credibility is in the crapper! 

Saying a Jets QB sucks is not the same as rooting against him.  People need to cut it out with this garbage take.  We’re Jets fans who want the Jets and the Jets QB to be good, not suck.

• Upvote 2