Poorly Coached, Poorly Disciplined Team

Just now, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Game threads aren't reality.  Game threads are where people post with their hearts in the heat of the moment and their unrealistic fandom comes out.  I make ridiculous predictions as a joke every week that we're going to win by 30 points.

What happens in the game threads, stays in the game threads. 

Jets: ∞

Saints: π

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Game threads aren't reality.  Game threads are where people post with their hearts in the heat of the moment and their unrealistic fandom comes out.  I make ridiculous predictions as a joke every week that we're going to win by 30 points.

What happens in the game threads, stays in the game threads. 

Theres many more btw...

• Haha 1

Funny fact is, I don't post in the game threads or even read them.  

I'm just imagining what kind of cesspool they must be.  

You're missing out. It's like bathing in sin and baby oil. 

• Haha 1

Funny fact is, I don't post in the game threads or even read them.  

I'm just imagining what kind of cesspool they must be.  

They are a glorious effusion of mirth and cynicism and the only place in the universe where matter and anti-matter can occupy the same physical space. 

• Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

They are a glorious effusion of mirth and cynicism and the only place in the universe where matter and anti-matter can occupy the same physical space. 

I firmly believe now after this theory that every game thread creates another universe. 

200.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

This entire board knew before the season started that the defense was going to be all-time bad.

This entire board bitched the first third of the season because all they wanted was the offense to develop and show some life in a lost season. 

Well guess what?  Zach is playing well, the offense is looking like a real NFL team for the first time in a decade, and the defense sucks.

It's exactly what everyone expected AND hoped for.

Zach is playing well? The offense is good? Are you being serious?

- Zach Wilson has 6tds and 11 ints. Has a qbr of 24 which is good for 32nd in the nfl. And a completion % of 57 which ranks 33rd. 

- we average 18 points a game which is 26th in the league. We are outside the top 20 in yards per game also. 

The defense is atrocious. Yes. But the offense and ZW aren’t doing much better. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

28 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Zach is playing well? The offense is good? Are you being serious?

- Zach Wilson has 6tds and 11 ints. Has a qbr of 24 which is good for 32nd in the nfl. And a completion % of 57 which ranks 33rd. 

- we average 18 points a game which is 26th in the league. We are outside the top 20 in yards per game also. 

The defense is atrocious. Yes. But the offense and ZW aren’t doing much better. 

Better than last year with a rookie QB.  Meh, I'm more concerned with the defense.  

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Oh save me

I also served 

Soentimes you relieve commanders who don’t get results 

**** Saleh 

Ok. Replace him with who ?  And replace Douglas with who.  All season you've been banging this drum. Put your money where your mouth is and name the replacements and let's see how you do.  You've identified what you see as a problem.  Give us the solution.     And don't cop out like everyone else does who makes these arguments by saying it's not your job or whatever.  Name the top candidates for GM and HC so that you and others aren't back here a year from now saying XXXX sucks and YYYYY can't coach and I want to win now!  

2 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

You were ASSURED by this board that a secondary full of late round rookies, late round safeties drafted to play linebacker, and our best pass rusher being lost for the season was going to be good?  

Yeah I don’t remember that either.

What I do remember is hearing how, in this scheme, the secondary doesn’t require good players or highly drafted players. I’m exaggerating, but it was something like that.

This glorious scheme of theirs sucks, and guys are out of position all the time. It’s garbage and has been garbage out west, too, until/unless Nick Bosa is forcing opposing QBs to get the ball out in 2 seconds. Except bfd my wife could draw up a D that looks good under those circumstances.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Ok. Replace him with who ?  And replace Douglas with who.  All season you've been banging this drum. Put your money where your mouth is and name the replacements and let's see how you do.  You've identified what you see as a problem.  Give us the solution.     And don't cop out like everyone else does who makes these arguments by saying it's not your job or whatever.  Name the top candidates for GM and HC so that you and others aren't back here a year from now saying XXXX sucks and YYYYY can't coach and I want to win now!  

I like this game. Can I Play?

Gm: Will McClay would be my top choice. (Cowboys) Ed Dodds would be my 2nd choice. (Colts)

Head coach: Brian daboll, or Kellen Moore. But If you want to go with an experienced HC instead I’ll take Doug pederson.

• Upvote 1