Mike White would have won today

Blackout

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Minshew could’ve been ours, folks. Tried to warn them!

The Jets defense was so bad that my 8 year old son could have lit them up.  Not going to give him much credit.  He literally played against an opposing defense that just stood there and did nothing essentially 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

Hey, that's my gig, man.  I have been preaching Minshew to no end.  If JD had seven brain cells, he could have gotten him for nothing.  Eat me.

Bro, there is no way on this earth you beat me to that punch.

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Who knew that the first missed PAT was foreshadowing?

Try to “outsmart” the room and cut your kicker for a …… worse kicker????  lol. 

Our defense is an issue. I I’ll give Zackenberg some slack this week but still needs a lot of improvement in short to mid range easy passes he just sh*ts the bed on. 

id Just IR Davis and say f it there. Roll with Mims, Moore, Crowder & Berrios. 

get Amendola back and hope you can get some of those missed FGs makes on some form changes/adaption. 

this off-season is going to be huge for JD and crew. With a few correct moves we could see a nice jump next year.  IMO. And if you don’t like it. EAD - 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

The Jets defense was so bad that my 8 year old son could have lit them up.  Not going to give him much credit.  He literally played against an opposing defense that just stood there and did nothing essentially 

Good play equals bad QB.

Bad play equals good QB.

Welcome to Jetsland.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I mean that’s a horrible take but whatever.  However can you honestly sit there and tell me that the Jets even attempted to play defense today?

You stick to what you stick to. I’ll stick to “good QBs play good” which has allowed me to be the boards QB savant for 5 years.

• Haha 1