Mike White would have won today

Blackout

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Wasn’t questioning your literacy just that I can’t force you to read all my posts.

That’s true.  I won’t lie I haven’t see most of your posts either so it’s not fair to you for me to make a determination either way.  Anyway despite disagreements it’s nothing personal.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and take Care!!

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

That’s true.  I won’t lie I haven’t see most of your posts either so it’s not fair to you for me to make a determination either way.  Anyway despite disagreements it’s nothing personal.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and take Care!!

Likewise, brother.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

There were a couple of really nice throws to Moore and 1 I remember to Crowder where I don't think White is able to put the ball in the window due to the large difference in arm strength between the two.

I like White. I just think he's limited. 

Yeah I don't think White was the future I just didn't see anything today from Zach that wasn't done by White or Johnson....today was a good step forward tho.  I actually think they should be taking more shots down the field and actually take advantage of his strengths. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

There were a couple of really nice throws to Moore and 1 I remember to Crowder where I don't think White is able to put the ball in the window due to the large difference in arm strength between the two.

I like White. I just think he's limited. 

In the land of league-worst, limited is king.

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

Yeah I don't think White was the future I just didn't see anything today from Zach that wasn't done by White or Johnson....today was a good step forward tho.  I actually think they should be taking more shots down the field and actually take advantage of his strengths. 

I did see some nice stuff from Wilson today. The Jets came with a good game plan. And it was working (defensive embarrassment aside). The Eagles adjusted at halftime and Jets couldn't keep up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sciond said:

Love the Uncle Rico references. You just solidified my Netflix choice for tonight.

Ironically, Minshew has a peashooter. But he's scrappy, smart, and doesn't make a ton of mistakes. He does fumble way too much, but as a thrower, he's the anti-Wilson. They would've made an excellent complimentary pair. I hope it still happens in the off season but one more performance like today and he's going somewhere as a starter :( 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Blackout said:

That INT by Wilson was just awful 

Ehhhh it's a token INT.  He made progress today UNTIL the defense contionued to force the offense to play from behind.  This offense isnt equipped properly to play in a shootout. No TE, no #1 RB, lousy G and C, no #1 WR, LT injured.  Still alot of positions to fill out to have a sustainable offense.  Next year this offense will look much, much better. Hopefully we can say the defense will look different. I'll take different than better.      

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1