Thank you, Joe Douglas. Thank you.

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Joe Douglas is the worst gm in the league and will have the NYJ one of the worst teams in the league in 2022.  Its his fault we arent winning in year 3 of a rebuild.

I fixed alllll of that mess you just typed. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Joe Douglas is the best, young gm in the league and will have the NYJ one of the best teams in the league in 2023.  Its not his fault u think we should win in year 1 of a rebuild.

Are you blind. Or are you just starving for attention. Really. Enough is enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Everything is awful.

Even the things that Jets fans have convinced themselves are okay are actually awful.

Douglas, Saleh and Wilson will all have their last games as a Jet on week 18 in January 2023.

Enjoy them now while you can folks. They’re not long for this league.

I can’t tell if this is a shtick or if you are truly this insufferable 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

I can’t tell if this is a shtick or if you are truly this insufferable 

15 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Joe Douglas is the best, young gm in the league and will have the NYJ one of the best teams in the league in 2023.  Its not his fault u think we should win in year 1 of a rebuild.

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Everything is awful.

Even the things that Jets fans have convinced themselves are okay are actually awful.

Douglas, Saleh and Wilson will all have their last games as a Jet on week 18 in January 2023.

Enjoy them now while you can folks. They’re not long for this league.

Both of these are shtick.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Wit said:

Both of these are shtick.

LOL

How delusional do you have to be not to see how bad things are with the Jets?

We’re f*cking terrible and showing no signs of progress. If you want to act like a televangelist and say everything is good, just have faith then go ahead but don’t pretend that people living in reality are putting on an act. The Jets are horrible and will be for a while. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Irish Jet said:

3-9

Worst point differential in football.

Worst defence in football.

Worst QB in football.

Haha yeah you got me I’m just kidding. Everything is great! 

J!

What were you expecting? A playoff team? Take a look at the defense. 3/4 of the starting DL was out today. Both starting safeties are out. A rookie and 2 second year guys are the starting corners. 
The defense will be completely overhauled this off-season. Bring in an off ball lb, a safety like Marcus Williams or Jessie bates, and draft an outside corner and another edge. Mosley does not fit into a 4-3 but jd is handcuffed with his contract. 

the offense is showing signs of progress. Moore looks like a solid #2, carter will be a solid back for 3 more years. The OL is in the top half of the league. Wilson is coming together and makes some incredible throws. 

add another WR, 2 TEs, og, and a backup RT. 

This team will be in the wild card hunt next year. 

you’ve obviously been jaded by the past ineptitude by the previous regimes. This is the first time that I can remember that they aren’t putting a Bandaid team together to scrape together 6-7 wins with no sights on the future. Sure it sucks right now, but based on last years draft with the current CS and scouting department (which wasn’t here for the 2020 draft) things are heading in the right direction.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

LOL

How delusional do you have to be not to see how bad things are with the Jets?

We’re f*cking terrible and showing no signs of progress. If you want to act like a televangelist and say everything is good, just have faith then go ahead but don’t pretend that people living in reality are putting on an act. The Jets are horrible and will be for a while. 

Mmhmmm 

25 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Fans are arguing about whether the Jets biggest issue is the QB or the Head Coach. Those are the two most important people on any football team and both were handpicked by the “best young GM in the league.”

He’s 0 for 7 on kickers.

Braden Mann is punting the ball 35 yards.

There’s a reasonable chance that the Jets will use a 1st round pick on a Left Tackle again, the second time in three years.

I’d write more in this post but I have to respond to an email from Joe Douglas asking me if I can play TE next weekend.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im starting to wonder if this is sarcasm. I dont think he is horrible or should be fired like some people believe but there is no tangible evidence to show that this team will be one of the best in the league in 2023. 

• Sympathy 1

If JD spent all his available money, the Jets would have been 7-10, 8-9 at best. You can thank Mike Maccagnan for this mess. We are still paying for Trumaine Johnson, Le'Veon Bell, Sam Darnold, Quincy Enunwa, Kelechi Osemele, and Henry Anderson.

JD is NOT without blame, but this mess is far from his fault. 2022 will be the first season that no longer STANKS like Maccagnan. I won't even bang Macc for Mosely's ridiculous contract.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2