The way this team handles the K position makes me want to puke

This is a question the beat writers should ask Saleh:

Did you cut Amendola before seeing this guy kick inside MetLife Stadium?

I mean, if this decision was decided entirely on the Flohram Park practice fields, I have a real problem with that.

For next season, we need to sign a vet FA that has done it before.  Enough of this trying to find a young guy on a cheap rookie deal.  We need a guy who has actually made kicks consistenlty in NFL games.  If it means spending a few extra bucks on a kicker, so be it.

44 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

image.gif.45a3ee6073f1c1b7683e5942378af6be.gif

Eat me, bonehead.

Two TDs with two straight blown PATs.   Congratulations, Mr. Kessman.  You are just another bum who does not belong here.  Go grab a chalupa from the craft services table.  Enjoy it on your bus ride out of town.   Make sure to take extra napkins and a beverage.  We don't want you to choke.  Oh, wait, you already did.

42 minutes ago, jgb said:

Got that sinking feeling JD overcompensates and drafts a kicker in the 2nd round 

We are totally drafting that kid from San Diego State with one of those extra picks. He kicks field goals AND punts! A 2 for 1 deal !!!

2 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

We are totally drafting that kid from San Diego State with one of those extra picks. He kicks field goals AND punts! A 2 for 1 deal !!!

Woody's first question before JD hands in the draft card, "But we only have to pay him one salary, right?"

• Haha 1