Other NFL games today.....12/05

Beerfish

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Watched Lamar Jackson heave a pass into the end zone that was nowhere near its intended target and picked off by Fitzpatrick. Horrible throw from Jackson.

Many qbs in this league heave up hope passes, burrow had one today, just lob it into double coverage.

Then there as one of the worst ints of all time due to jamarr chase gaff in the game.

5 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Watched Lamar Jackson heave a pass into the end zone that was nowhere near its intended target and picked off by Fitzpatrick. Horrible throw from Jackson.

He’s been garbage since week 10, it sucks, especially since I have him as my fantasy QB. 

Okay thats' it I can't take it anymore.

Garappolo has ages to throw cant find anyone and makes a poor throw to a TE.

The camera immediately goes to jamal adams jumping around and the announcers give jamal credit for great coverage.

On replay, jamal is no where near the play at all!  another guy had coverage, jamla ran in from 10 yards away and pranced around.  lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Just call a screen play and it's pretty much an easy 20+ yard gain.

The problem is we can't stop anything at all, short passing game nope, long big play game nope, we get run on by everyone.  That is what is so discouraging to me.  Bad all around.

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The problem is we can't stop anything at all, short passing game nope, long big play game nope, we get run on by everyone.  That is what is so discouraging to me.  Bad all around.

We are just there for other teams to showcase their skills. Aka, we are the Washington Generals.

I like to turn off the sound on Jets games and play the Harlem globetrotters music on loop instead.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The jets desperately need a big dominant wr.  Mims is such a sheer and utter disappointment.

They definitely do, and was hoping Mims would be that guy, ya know like a Julio Jones type of receiver or something like that, but sadly, that’s just a pipe dream at this point.

• Upvote 1

Hoping the WFT wins.  6-6 in the NFC East, could still be a postseason chance there.

Fun rooting for an underdog like Heinicke exceeding anyone's expectations for him.

Interesting statlines (as of before today's games):

Heinicke - 67.2%, 2,613 Yards, 16 TD, 10 INT, 237.5 YPG

Wilson - 57.6%, 1,313 Yards, 4 TD, 10 INT,187.6 YPG

I stand in amazement when the #2 pick in the draft can't out-do.....a guy like Heinicke.  Even as a rookie.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So i saw a report that this is the end for roetllsiburger and he is retirng at the end of the year, he should have done so last off season.

I see pittsburgh as a team that would go after a vet qb, wilson, watson or rodgers.

You read a lot that Rodgers really wants the Steelers job

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We are just there for other teams to showcase their skills. Aka, we are the Washington Generals.

I like to turn off the sound on Jets games and play the Harlem globetrotters music on loop instead.

Benny Hill theme song might work better.

• Haha 1