Elijah Moore!

20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I think he read the board and saw how a lot of fans said he hadn’t been as passionate as when he was in San Francisco. He tried to make up for it all in one day.

So I actually just rewatched some of the game late last night - the officiating was awful and largely one-sided. 

I rarely complain about the officials, but idk, the phantom PI on Hall. The no-call on Wilson being driven into the ground. The missed hold on Moore. The missed block in the back on the Eagles return. The missed false start on the philly center on 4th and 1. I'm unaware of one "bad call" that went our way on Sunday. Just so frustrating. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Moore, LDT, Coleman, Carter II, Rankins, Wesco, and Griffin all not practicing. Yikes. 

Keelan Cole back practicing and should play on Sunday. 

Mike White still dealing with the COVID protocol. 

Also, Saleh sounds horse from screaming at the refs on Sunday.  

Also, I have a cold. Man we’re banged up this week. 

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Just listened to Saleh's press conference - he said Moore is "day to day"

He said they would "give him a run today and tomorrow" and see how he feels. But he basically confirmed that he wouldn't practice. 

But Saleh has not been a coach who keeps players out just because they didn't practice. I think he tries to give guys off as much time off as they need so they can actually play in the games. 

• Upvote 1