Pain Maximized - Pats now #1 Seed in AFC with Balti failing 2-pt conversion

jgb

8 minutes ago, undertow said:

It's amazing to me that a fanbase who have spent the last 20 years watching how a smart franchise operates decides what's really smart is doing the exact opposite.

All the while convincing ourselves that the smarties are ripe for the slaughter

• Upvote 1

It's a Pats/ Bucs Superbowl-

The fix is in ...write it down, you heard it here first!

With Roger Goodell as the puppeteer, it's the NFL's biggest season ever!

Don't think I'm the only guy who noticed that they've been promoting that all year?

So what would be bigger than Brady vs. Belichick!?

Nothing.

It's a business thing man. This is the only matchup that can actually recoup all of the money they lost last year.

Pats will beat the Bills tonight.

38 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

It's a Pats/ Bucs Superbowl-

The fix is in ...write it down, you heard it here first!

With Roger Goodell as the puppeteer, it's the NFL's biggest season ever!

Don't think I'm the only guy who noticed that they've been promoting that all year?

So what would be bigger than Brady vs. Belichick!?

Nothing.

It's a business thing man. This is the only matchup that can actually recoup all of the money they lost last year.

Pats will beat the Bills tonight.

Such a dumb conspiracy theory…. Why would you bother following a team in a league you think is fixed?

Go watch wrestling…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Such a dumb conspiracy theory…. Why would you bother following a team in a league you think is fixed?

Go watch wrestling…

Hey new guy... thanks for coming in with your ears pinned with your Deep Thoughts!?  But not really.

Do a little more listening, and a lot less talking and definitely zero thinking on your part. Thanks in advance.... All of us.

13 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Hey new guy... thanks for coming in with your ears pinned with your Deep Thoughts!?  But not really.

Do a little more listening, and a lot less talking and definitely zero thinking on your part. Thanks in advance.... All of us.

You have no idea how long I’ve been around, but even if it was a day, I’d already have brought more to the table than you.

Be better, son.

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

You have no idea how long I’ve been around, but even if it was a day, I’d already have brought more to the table than you.

Be better, son.

Yeah you sound like you have experience at being one of those brave internet insult guys.... Tell your story walkin' pal. The real problem is you don't "understand" what I'm saying.

13 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Yeah you sound like you have experience at being one of those brave internet insult guys.... Tell your story walkin' pal. The real problem is you don't "understand" what I'm saying.

?

I “understand” fine.
I just don’t think you’re very clever when it comes to  your football takes.

I’ll talk boxing with you all day long though. ?‍♂️

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

He did say he's in NC...

I kid, I kid. I grew up in Raleigh.

I’m in a golf community in North Myrtle Beach called the Dye Club.

@southparkcpa my cousin has a condo in the city of Charlotte, but just bought a home in a 55 and over off Lake Norman. I want to say it’s called the Trilogy(?) but I’m not sure… does that name ring a bell?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m in North Myrtle Beach.

@southparkcpa my cousin has a condo in the city of Charlotte, but just bought a home in a 55 and over off Lake Norman. I want to say it’s called the Trilogy(?) but I’m not sure… does that name ring a Bell?

Don't know Charlotte all that well. Probably haven't actually been there in 20 years. I know Lake Norman, though. Dated a girl in college whose dad was (maybe still is) some kind of scientist at the nuclear power plant there. I hope southpark has some SPF 1,000 sunscreen :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m in a golf community in North Myrtle Beach called the Dye Club.

@southparkcpa my cousin has a condo in the city of Charlotte, but just bought a home in a 55 and over off Lake Norman. I want to say it’s called the Trilogy(?) but I’m not sure… does that name ring a bell?

Yes…. Trilogy is WAY north of where I am.  I just bought a house on the course where I am a member.  I look out my yard to hole 2 and can walk to the bar.    You at barefoot???  Ive played there twice.  Loved it.  

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Don't know Charlotte all that well. Probably haven't actually been there in 20 years. I know Lake Norman, though. Dated a girl in college whose dad was (maybe still is) some kind of scientist at the nuclear power plant there. I hope southpark has some SPF 1,000 sunscreen :D 

My name southpark comes from the southpark, a neighborhood in Charlotte , sort of like Garden city Very nice, upscale etc. My office and home have been there since 2000. My office is still there, just moved to a home a few miles away.   Jets still suck though…… ?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Dont the pats understand you cant rebuild this fast? You have to take 4-5 seasons to even think about making the playoffs.

The pats had like 8 guys opt out due to COVID last year and went 7-9 with the ghost of Cam Newton. 

The year before, they won 12 games. 

They aren’t really a rebuild. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The pats had like 8 guys opt out due to COVID last year and went 7-9 with the ghost of Cam Newton. 

The year before, they won 12 games. 

They aren’t really a rebuild. 

They won 12 games with the goat QB.

He left, they were mediocre for 1 year and now they're back to good again. Imagine losing the greatest QB of all time and it only sets you back 1 season.

Almost like a GM needing years and years to field a good team is a fallacy.

7 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Yes I am.

I'm thinking about moving to Little River when my wife finally retires... Been there once when I was looking at a boat over at Lightkeepers. Didn't do much site seeing then, but will next year. I've got a bunch of places I want to check out in SC/GA off the coast.

Let me know what you think of the Little River area...

Thanks

1 hour ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

They won 12 games with the goat QB.

He left, they were mediocre for 1 year and now they're back to good again. Imagine losing the greatest QB of all time and it only sets you back 1 season.

Almost like a GM needing years and years to field a good team is a fallacy.

We've had one winning season in the last ten years. NE has had one losing season in that same timeframe. Even that losing season was better than 6 of the last 10 Jets seasons.

Moving on from Tom Brady does not constitute a rebuild.

10 hours ago, jgb said:

He did say he's in NC...

I kid, I kid. I grew up in Raleigh.

Moved from NJ to just south of Chapel Hill. Too bad you're in EU now, would have been cool meeting up with you. When I first moved here and didn't know how I was going to watch JETS games, I met up with a group of guys in the Raleigh area to go to an Italian joint off Western Ave to watch a game. That was cool, but it was a haul, because I actually lived in the Burlington area at the time in an apartment building while my wife and I were waiting for our house to be built.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Moved from NJ to just south of Chapel Hill. Too bad you're in EU now, would have been cool meeting up with you. When I first moved here and didn't know how I was going to watch JETS games, I met up with a group of guys in the Raleigh area to go to an Italian joint off Western Ave to watch a game. That was cool, but it was a haul, because I actually lived in the Burlington area at the time in an apartment building while my wife and I were waiting for our house to be built.

Amedeo's. Bet we've met before and we just don't realize it. Send me a PM.

6 hours ago, jamesr said:

We've had one winning season in the last ten years. NE has had one losing season in that same timeframe. Even that losing season was better than 6 of the last 10 Jets seasons.

Moving on from Tom Brady does not constitute a rebuild.

That means we have had 10 years of much higher draft picks and should have better players. Too bad our last 3 gms suck, including the current one.

That means we have had 10 years of much higher draft picks and should have better players. Too bad our last 3 gms suck, including the current one.

It's not what picks you have, it's what you do with them that counts. Which is why you have perennial contenders and perennial losers.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

On 12/6/2021 at 8:19 AM, rangerous said:

you've been on this board for quite some time.  how many season's has the pig been ripe for slaughter?  i agree that they've spent more on free agents than they normally would but somehow those very same players come in and play the way the bellichicken wants.  he must be doing something very right.

He's done nothing in his career without Brady.  I'll believe they are going on another long run of success when I see it

On 12/6/2021 at 2:03 PM, oatmeal said:

This

These are just closet pats fans that use post like this to indirectly gloat 

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

what-if-air-is-actually-poisonous-and-it

A few brave Pats fans took a vow 15 years ago to forgo the glory of the greatest sports dynasty of all time and live a life of exile and deprivation as aesthetics on JetNation as sleeper agents.

After all these years of waiting and wondering if our little diaspora had been forgotten, we received the coded signal on April 29th of this year. Our mission: post Zach Wilson statistics to cause dissention and dismay among the Jets faithful and to destroy the promise of his young career.

• Haha 1