Pain Maximized - Pats now #1 Seed in AFC with Balti failing 2-pt conversion

jgb

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

A few brave Pats fans took a vow 15 years ago to forgo the glory of the greatest sports dynasty of all time and live a live of deprivation as aesthetics on JetNation as sleeper agents.

After all these years of waiting and wondering if our little diaspora had been forgotten, we received the coded signal on April 29th of this year. Our mission: post Zach Wilson statistics to cause dissention and dismay among the Jets faithful and to destroy the promise of his young career.

Still wouldn’t be the weirdest shit we’ve seen here. So….

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2021 at 8:09 PM, Green Ghost said:

Such a dumb conspiracy theory…. Why would you bother following a team in a league you think is fixed?

Go watch wrestling…

He doesn't actually believe it. It's just easier than facing the truth to tell himself it's all just a big conspiracy and the man in control room hasn't decided, yet, that the Jets being good is good for ratings. But at some point, we'll be the star of the storyline!

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

He's done nothing in his career without Brady.  I'll believe they are going on another long run of success when I see it

okay, how many more seasons?  i mean the guy is 67 or so.  it's not like he's going to be the head coach for another decade.  right now they are rolling and he's the biggest part of it.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:58 AM, rangerous said:

okay, how many more seasons?  i mean the guy is 67 or so.  it's not like he's going to be the head coach for another decade.  right now they are rolling and he's the biggest part of it.

He's got at least 3-5 more seasons in him.  He has his opportunity to do something without him- in addition to the 8 full seasons he's already had.