Fletcher Cox was laughing at Saleh during the game

2 hours ago, doitny said:

its the scheme.

how many times do you see us penetrate the LOS on run plays only to see the RB run right pass us.

this defense scheme want the DL to rush to the QB as fast as possible. most i believe leave the DTs to fill the gaps in case of runs.

now all the OL has to do is let us go, with a little push to the side to open up spaces. there the Matador, and were the bull. the the RB is at the 2nd level with some blockers to take out the LBs.

i think Saleh has to serious consider changing the scheme. we dont have the players and next year hes on the hot seat. he cant have this bad of a defense again. today our offense was on the field for 72 seconds in the 3rd qt. 

remember how some of you didnt care if the defense gave up 50 pts a game as long as we drafted offense for Zach. 

well today is a classic case of how the defense can hurt our QBs development. after having one of his best half's of the season he plays 1:10 of the 3rd qt cause our defense cant make a stop. then in the 4th he didnt look the same.

i cant see this getting better unless against Jax. i hate to think with TB and the SB champs are going to do to this defense.

Wilson and the offense coming in cold was a factor I was also thinking about — commentators actually mentioned the stretch led back into the second quarter when the jets were made to punt for the first time 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Late at night, when the world is asleep, Crowder wishes he had dared JD to cut him.

I never understood why Crowder took that paycut...it made no sense a guy like him could have had an important role on a winning team while increasing his free agent value at the same time.  What a poor decision on his part.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Mosley is trying to come up w/ anything to get the media to not focus on his play out there.  He has been awful this year and is downright embarrassing out there.  Im glad fletcher cox showed us that mosley blatantly lied.

You cant fool me cj.  Your not throwing me off the scent of ur terrible play out there.  

Cox was laughing at mosley about how much he sucks.

2 hours ago, undertow said:

I never understood why Crowder took that paycut...it made no sense a guy like him could have had an important role on a winning team while increasing his free agent value at the same time.  What a poor decision on his part.

Um because he wasn't getting any more money from any one else. Hell he wasn't going to start anywhere else

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Um because he wasn't getting any more money from any one else. Hell he wasn't going to start anywhere else

So your telling me a WR who averages 700 yards a season isn't getting a job?  You mean like Keenan Cole the guy whos worse and we gave 5 million to? lol

3 hours ago, undertow said:

If he had told JD to buzz off I’m sure he’d be thought of very kindly here. “Greedy!” “Disloyal!” “If he doesn’t want to be here, eff him!”

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

If he had told JD to buzz off I’m sure he’d be thought of very kindly here. “Greedy!” “Disloyal!” “If he doesn’t want to be here, eff him!”

For whatever the reason this fanbase always hated Crowder and have been looking to get rid of him for years.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jgb said:

A rookie QB flailing and even busting is expected. The defense to be just this atrocious is inexcusable. And before the usual cast of scallywags pile on and say I must've wanted it because I predicted it, I prayed I was wrong.

Did you actually pray, I mean like get down on your knees and ask whatever other worldly being you pray to for the Jets defense to not be atrocious? Asking for a friend

10 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The entire world is laughing at this team but the homers dont want to hear a word of criticism.

i don't see where that's warranted.  most posters know what's going on and are critical of their team.  some of it is misplaced but some of it is spot on.  and players don't want to play on a team that's a perpetual door mat.

8 hours ago, jgb said:

Rome might not have been built in a day but it was burned down in one.

Are you suggesting yesterday's game will have that much of an impact?  The team as currently constructed was never expected to earn more than 5 wins.  They are on track for that.

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Are you suggesting yesterday's game will have that much of an impact?  The team as currently constructed was never expected to earn more than 5 wins.  They are on track for that.

I'm suggesting that cliches are trite 

9 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Woody must be proud of what he and  shot A$$  brother have accomplished.   Regressing to the mean of Woody.

Come on, now. Woody is a genius. Picked the only guy on Earth to run the Jets that could make Jets fans happy for him to return from the UK.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, doitny said:

its the scheme.

how many times do you see us penetrate the LOS on run plays only to see the RB run right pass us.

this defense scheme want the DL to rush to the QB as fast as possible. most i believe leave the DTs to fill the gaps in case of runs.

now all the OL has to do is let us go, with a little push to the side to open up spaces. there the Matador, and were the bull. the the RB is at the 2nd level with some blockers to take out the LBs.

It is the scheme, but it's designed for the LB's to play a much bigger part in the run game.  Our LB's stink.  Mosley is good - but the others are awful.  

LB's need to be a priority in the off-season.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Mosley doesnt suck. He freaking sucks. LOL.  @The Crusher wholeheartedly disagrees.  A claymation fight between 2 of our beloved mods. This would be more exciting than watching this defense get slaughtered week in week out. I, for one, would have dumped Mosley for a pick but I dont think any GM is stupid enough to take on that contract. Or did Mac get another GM job?  His prescence here totally contradicts Saleh's young and grow approach. Mosley's here 'a la mala' which roughly translates in Spanish to, whether you like it or not.  We're stuck with Mosley another year - A La Mala.

First off I honestly can’t stay focused long enough to type that much. Second off as much as I like him  as a player he has been painfully inadequate to watch since he came back from whatever injury he missed a gave for. There was a time when he was out there that the defense was noticeably better, now he seems to be the biggest symptom of the ineptitude of the unit. He just looks slow to the ball and takes terrible angles. Not sure if we replaced him with whatever player from any team hoe much it would improve this defense, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t make it worse. It’s just bad 

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm closer to being right about this dumpster fire in 2021 than you McNeedledick.

#We've never seen this before. 

#Enough is enough.

Sir, you made a well defined short term prediction three weeks ago that we wouldn't win another game this season. 2 weeks later (almost immediately in relative terms) that prediction was factually incorrect. I understand your butt is still massively hurting after I bumped your factually incorrect prediction thread, but sometimes it's best to just take the L and move on. You were wrong. You are still wrong. Accept it and move on.

I don't know what you're talking about me being wrong about the dumpster fire in 2021. I haven't said this team is good.  I did predict 4-2 in the last 6 games prediction thread, which if we lose 3 games I'll just say I was wrong - something you seem incapable of. I never would have created a thread about that though because I wasn't really confident about it. In part made the 4-2 prediction to protest 4-2 not being an option in the poll.

• WTF? 1

Is there any video of this? I'm guessing players, under their face masks, laugh at other coaches all the time. Mosley makes it seeem like Cox had his helmet off and was pointing and laughing at Saleh. How are you gonna tell the public an opposing player was laughing at your head coach?? I mean wtf.

I hate to break up this Zach bashing, Saleh bashing, Mosely bashing, and other continuous wonderful mindless drivel from the usual cast of characters, BUT….

Perhaps I’m reading Ciminis tweet wrong, but it says “Cox was making fun of Saleh and the Eagles showed disrespect not shaking hands”….it doesn’t actually say that Cox refused to shake hands, just that the eagles didn’t shake hands.  Perhaps my interpretation is wrong though bc it doesn’t include any hot takes like Saleh is embarrassing for yelling at the refs or Moseley is making things up bc he’s senile or wants out of town or whatever stupidity is yet to arise from some of you.

46 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Why is Mosely whining about this stuff in pregame?  He and that D had a full game to do something about it and they were an embarrassment again.  Want some respect?  Go earn it 

Why get hurt for Woody????  They are preserving themselves.  Survival.  They have no respect for Woody, Saleh or JD or so it appears.  

8 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

I hate to break up this Zach bashing, Saleh bashing, Mosely bashing, and other continuous wonderful mindless drivel from the usual cast of characters, BUT….

Perhaps I’m reading Ciminis tweet wrong, but it says “Cox was making fun of Saleh and the Eagles showed disrespect not shaking hands”….it doesn’t actually say that Cox refused to shake hands, just that the eagles didn’t shake hands.  Perhaps my interpretation is wrong though bc it doesn’t include any hot takes like Saleh is embarrassing for yelling at the refs or Moseley is making things up bc he’s senile or wants out of town or whatever stupidity is yet to arise from some of you.

Hey, the announcers told me that "not many referees actually sidle up next to a coach and talk to them about a penalty, but that is the respect that Saleh has earned from them during the years". So there is that.

They don't give him calls, but at least they talk to him about them. 

Someone just needs to get mad and unify this team. And it can be done within the confines of the locker room, as it should. Hopefully Mosely can use this.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Watching every single team and jag qb just roll up and down the field on the jets you can see our scheme is easily figured out, no adjustments are made and they are the easiest D in the league to play against.

During the lead up week teams don't have to worry about any jets D game plan at all, just devise ways to kill our sucky standard plan.

THIS! The NFL figured out this scheme years ago which is why most teams have gone away from it. 

You notice how Saleh always blames the players saying we need better "fight", "technique" and more "discipline"? He never blames the system which incorporates no deception or disguising of coverages. For this system to be successful you need 2 All Pro pass rushers and they need to stay healthy. I have no doubt that if the current Jets defensive roster was allowed to operate in a different scheme, with different coaching, the results would be very different. Someone should ask him about the 3rd and 19 play in the second half why were the Jets were in man not zone? That Eagle first down was all on the coaches.

• Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Besides Cox being a jackass, what else has been done that’s shown that people don’t respect Saleh?

Im laughing because they were talking during the broadcast about how respected Saleh is in the NFL by coaches and players.  

But here everyone has no respect for Saleh.  We can tell by tweets proving one quote all year how one jackass acted

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sir, you made a well defined short term prediction three weeks ago that we wouldn't win another game this season. 2 weeks later (almost immediately in relative terms) that prediction was factually incorrect. I understand your butt is still massively hurting after I bumped your factually incorrect prediction thread, but sometimes it's best to just take the L and move on. You were wrong. You are still wrong. Accept it and move on.

I don't know what you're talking about me being wrong about the dumpster fire in 2021. I haven't said this team is good.  I did predict 4-2 in the last 6 games prediction thread, which if we lose 3 games I'll just say I was wrong - something you seem incapable of. I never would have created a thread about that though because I wasn't really confident about it. In part made the 4-2 prediction to protest 4-2 not being an option in the poll.

Go bump my 2-15 thread starry eye Saleh guy. You're like a knockoff Mogglez.