Jets or Giants which team becomes respectable first

CSNY

The Giants are at an interesting crossroad. Gettleman is gone, but do they move off Daniel Jones?

If they keep Jones, who do you feel better about - Jones in year 4 and beyond or Wilson in year 2 and beyond? If they dump Jones, can they make a play for Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers? Lot's of questions. 

The Giants ultimately probably have the advantage because they play in an easier division and don't have the worst luck ever like this franchise does. 

• Upvote 1

If Zach becomes good enough so that tiny holes aren't noticeable, Jets will be better. Currently, it almost doesn't matter how good Zach is, the defense is bad, special teams isn't great and the run game is inconsistent. As of now Giants are better but who will not be a joke first is probably up for grabs

1 minute ago, tfine said:

Giants don’t even know what they have in Jones. Barkley sucks so does Gollady. Toney seems to be a player when healthy. Their defense has some promise but even they fold like a deck of cards some games

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes, that's who they have now. Your premise is the Jets will be respectable first because we'll make all these moves with our draft picks. Giants have 11 picks, as well, including two picks in the 10 ten (currently projected).

Yes, that's who they have now. Your premise is the Jets will be respectable first because we'll make all these moves with our draft picks. Giants have 11 picks, as well, including two picks in the 10 ten (currently projected).

So for example after three years do you think Daniel Jones is the answer for the Giants? And do you think Zach will be the answer? I think that’s what it boils down to.

• Upvote 1

Just now, tfine said:

And also who has the better OLINE? I can tell you it’s not Giants.

I have to tell you. It feels great to see someone who defends Zach with impressive gusto also touting our OL. You know what, you win. This was already such a joyous moment for me I concede whatever the other thing we were talking about was.

I have to tell you. It feels great to see someone who defends Zach with impressive gusto also touting our OL. You know what, you win. This was already such a joyous moment for me I concede whatever the other thing we were talking about was.

I wasn’t trying to win. I was just giving reasons why I think the Jets will be respectable. Which is what this thread was about. If you have different reasons and opinions that’s fine. I’ll be happy to debate.