Colts Sign QB James Morgan

Just now, Darnold's Forehead said:

In a year or two he’ll be a hot commodity for all the playbooks he knows.  A true mercenary for hire.  I think Carolina started something.

Ironically, if he was good at learning playbooks, he probably wouldn't be moving around so much.

13 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

And they said he was a bad pick

Wait, you mean there is another team that thinks James Morgan is worthy of a practice spot? With the hopes of making it to the 53 man roster if need be? I thought some of the experts on Jets Nation said that this was such an awful pick by Joe Douglas? Guess now Indy doesnt know what they are doing?  Crazy how for such an awful pick there have been multiple teams that think he is good enough.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's Jacob Eason's replacement, I suppose.  Eason (now with the Seahawks) was taken 3 picks before Morgan by the Colts.  So far in his career he has thrown 5 NFL passes (2-5, 25 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT).  

A like for like replacement, as Eason too is a big-armed thrower who can't hit the broad side of a barn.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Wait, you mean there is another team that thinks James Morgan is worthy of a practice spot? With the hopes of making it to the 53 man roster if need be? I thought some of the experts on Jets Nation said that this was such an awful pick by Joe Douglas? Guess now Indy doesnt know what they are doing?  Crazy how for such an awful pick there have been multiple teams that think he is good enough.

Your posts are a bit different than most.

I can’t put into words why exactly, but they definitely are.

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Right?  I have no idea.  But how much could a guy like Morgan have made these last couple of years?   Probably more than I made in my entire work life.

Come on munch, Its not our fault you missed your calling in life.
That Bakery you should’ve owned was never going to buy itself. ?

1 hour ago, Copernicus said:

He's on Indys practice squad they didn't draft him in the 4th round....you think there's a difference between the two or nah?