Colts Sign QB James Morgan

7 minutes ago, undertow said:

He's on Indys practice squad they didn't draft him in the 4th round....you think there's a difference between the two or nah?

Yes, I do, however, the way that some posters feel, it was as if we took him in round one and it was a player who had zero chance of making an NFL team. It is obvious this pick was not as bad as some would like to portray for the simple fact that other teams continue to show interest in him. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, undertow said:

Yeah but I mean no one criticized the Jets for signing QBs to the practice squad...the only reason the guy is the butt of jokes is  because we drafted him so high.

Sorry I had trouble understanding the other poster's point. That was my best barely-care support I could lend.

• Haha 1

All jokes aside, I wish him well.  It really wasn't crazy to roll the dice on trying to develop him as a backup here.  Maybe a fourth rounder was a bit dear but you don't hit on every one.  This year we got Carter in the fourth and Carter in the fifth.  These things have a way of evening themselves out. 

For some people around here, the mention of his name is like the mention of "Niagara Falls" in the old vaudeville bit.