Corey Davis out for season

14 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Meanwhile, Mims has 8 catches and 2 drops, but I'm sure that will all go just fine.

I anxiously await those who have used Davis as their favorite sacrificial lamb for Wilson so far, to later start using his loss as an excuse if Zach's play doesn't immediately improve.

built in excuses FTMFW

7 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Did you think that what you posted was going to convince me that Mims was good?

No.  You've made up your mind on Mims the same way some have made up their minds on Zach.  That's why I didn't talk about how good he is.  I talked about how he has been her for two seasons that did not resemble each other in any way, shape or form.  But you said both seasons were the same.  

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

No.  You've made up your mind on Mims the same way some have made up their minds on Zach.  That's why I didn't talk about how good he is.  I talked about how he has been her for two seasons that did not resemble each other in any way, shape or form.  But you said both seasons were the same.  

You have created a narrative for me that is just not true. You asked me a question and then answered it for me. This is what I said: 

There are plenty of reasons. The staff isn't sandbagging Mims. Mims is holding Mims back. Two different coaching staffs and the same result from Mims both times. If he excelled under Gase, I would have agreed with you. He underachieved with Gase, and is a bigger underachiever with Saleh. Funny how Moore and Berrios get targets but Mims doesn't. Funny how four different QBs didn't throw the ball to Mims. 

The result being the same doesn't mean same exact stats. It means that he was a disappointment in 2020, and then again in 2021. His stats are worse in 2021 because HE got worse. He is not on the field for a reason. I don't know the reason, but it's not because they want to sandbag him. 

44 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

You have created a narrative for me that is just not true. You asked me a question and then answered it for me. This is what I said: 

There are plenty of reasons. The staff isn't sandbagging Mims. Mims is holding Mims back. Two different coaching staffs and the same result from Mims both times. If he excelled under Gase, I would have agreed with you. He underachieved with Gase, and is a bigger underachiever with Saleh. Funny how Moore and Berrios get targets but Mims doesn't. Funny how four different QBs didn't throw the ball to Mims. 

The result being the same doesn't mean same exact stats. It means that he was a disappointment in 2020, and then again in 2021. His stats are worse in 2021 because HE got worse. He is not on the field for a reason. I don't know the reason, but it's not because they want to sandbag him. 

You said same results both times.  The results could not be farther apart.  

17 minutes ago, AFJF said:

You said same results both times.  The results could not be farther apart.  

YES. YES. YES. We agree. He has disappointed both years. Same results. 

Let's not get into a semantics argument. His stats were disappointing in 2020 and even more disappointing in 2021. His disappointing stats were better in 2020, but that doesn't mean much. 

On 12/6/2021 at 11:02 PM, Snell41 said:

Denzel Mims is awful, I’ve never seen someone so clueless on the field. The guy still doesn’t know when he’s in plays or where to line up. It was comical watching him this past Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You're not paying attention...on Sunday he had clear separation on several plays...ZW didn't even bother to look his way..it is clear to me that ZW is focusing elsewhere...for a reason...let's see if that continues this week. 

You're not paying attention...on Sunday he had clear separation on several plays...ZW didn't even bother to look his way..it is clear to me that ZW is focusing elsewhere...for a reason...let's see if that continues this week. 

2nd half Zach was locked completely on Moore, that’s why he struggled. But Mims was borderline comical, running in late because he didn’t realize he was in the play, getting moved around by other receivers because he wasn’t lined up properly. I don’t give Zach any passes but given how confused Mims looked I don’t blame Zach for not looking his way. Mims really needs to get his act together.

4 hours ago, Snell41 said:

2nd half Zach was locked completely on Moore, that’s why he struggled. But Mims was borderline comical, running in late because he didn’t realize he was in the play, getting moved around by other receivers because he wasn’t lined up properly. I don’t give Zach any passes but given how confused Mims looked I don’t blame Zach for not looking his way. Mims really needs to get his act together.

You make some points I agree with..but ZW is going to get killed back there if he continues to lock onto Moore when he is not open, which is most of the time...I think they are purposely steering ZW from Mims being higher in the check downs..what a wasted pick ZW is..Mac Jones would have been a better pick if you just want a check down artist.