Jets stock report (Cimini)

Per Cimini-

Jets stock report: DOWN — PK Alex Kessman (we hardly knew ye), LB C.J. Mosley (key penalty, TD in pass coverage), S Ashtyn Davis (shoddy tackling), RT Morgan Moses (2 sacks), P Braden Mann (still not right); UP — KR Braxton Berrios (79-yarder), QB Zach Wilson (better early), WR Elijah Moore (baller). Stat source: NFL Next Gen.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Bungaman said:

I do wonder what's up with Mann. He might not be Ray Guy, but he's been particularly poor and inconsistent, which he was not in his first year. It may be that he's still favoring that injured knee; we'll see if right after the season ends, he goes and has surgery.

Hasn’t been the same since the injury 

13 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

I do wonder what's up with Mann. He might not be Ray Guy, but he's been particularly poor and inconsistent, which he was not in his first year. It may be that he's still favoring that injured knee; we'll see if right after the season ends, he goes and has surgery.

Good point. ?

23 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Say what you will about JD, but his handling of P and K has been asinine. My wife nailed it after the 2nd TD and the 2nd missed PAT: "Even when the Jets look great, they're also failing at doing something incredibly basic." 

K we all know the story. Joe is trying to be cheap and find a diamond in the rough, the issue is, he can't find one for sh*t. 

At P, Mann should have just been put on the IR shelf for the rest of the year. We actually DO find a diamond in the rough in Moorhead, but JD rushes Mann back and the punting situation takes a nose dive. Mann has the benefit of a longer rope as a draft pick, but he clearly is not even passable right now. 

It's truly weird that both positions have been handled this poorly since JD was hired. 

• Upvote 3