MNF. cheaters at Jills

Larz

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

5wzklq.jpg

Okay? I don’t get the corny appearing meme but okay.

But can you believe the logic? Dude basically said STFU because the other guy has been here longer then you. Much like you tagging yourself in to add your 2 cents without full context.. it’s pure comedy ?? 

Amazing stuff though, if i do say so myself 

8 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Buffalo had to win that game.  Their stadium, their crowd, their weather.  I'm just not a believer in the Bills in terms of them being among the NFL elite.  This NE team reminds me of the 1990 Giants.

Agreed.  And in 2 weeks they play again in New England.  If the Pats sweep the season series, that's a huge blow to Buffalo.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

But can you believe the logic? Dude basically said STFU because the other guy has been here longer then you. Much like you tagging yourself in to add your 2 cents without full context.. it’s pure comedy ?? 

Here's the thing... if you don't get what everyone else is laughing at... yeah.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Here's the thing... if you don't get what everyone else is laughing at... yeah.

…. Yeah funny I don’t hear anyone laughing though

But typed laughing from random JetNation fonts…. hurts  so bad just to let you know ?

But anywhoo, can I join the IN group and can you explain the cornball meme for me??? 

29 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Buffalo had to win that game.  Their stadium, their crowd, their weather.  I'm just not a believer in the Bills in terms of them being among the NFL elite.  This NE team reminds me of the 1990 Giants.

Buffalo isn't close to being elite, that's been proven since after the Titans game where they haven't even managed to win 2 in a row. In fact the longer the season goes on the more it's all falling apart for them. They can't run for sh*t but know they have to to keep defences honest so they keep running ineffectively. The play calling is suspect and Daboll finds it hard to adjust.

At this point I'd be shocked if they make the playoffs which is pretty embarrassing considering the expectations.  before the season. 

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

You should really do one of 2 things…

-mind your business 

OR

-read both parts of the conversation before tagging yourself in. 

I said bush league takes and you jump in accusing me of “calling names and throwing insults” but conveniently leave out when actual insults and names were directed to me.

Just mind your business if you can’t be fair and unbiased , thank you! 

Mind your business.....on a message board.....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jgb said:

It's been this way throughout history. The magical thinkers always seek to swarm and exterminate truth tellers.

What's Funny jgb is that I did that with Sanchez because I had hope and I felt he had some good abilities that he would somehow finally hone the mental part of the game, it never happened. From that point on I needed to see it rather than hope for it and from watching QB's across the league you learn pretty quick whether they have it or they don't. I hate to say this, I really do, but I don't think Zach has it and I'm not sure he will based on a lot of factors. When it was obvious we were not going to take Mac Jones I was starting to get convinced Zach Might be the guy and I got on board because as a fan I really didn't have a choice then came the preseason and he looked the part. I was like OMFG maybe we finally got it right and then the regular season started and it was like he fell off a cliff. He was so damn bad it was actually pathetic. Then MW comes in and the offense looks 100 times quicker and is looking great as with Johnson and even Flacco. Zach comes back and here we are again. Its mentally draining for a fan to go through this every damn year. Some fans don't realize this is not bashing our team this is simply telling the truth about the team its like Jets fans need AA

FWIW Jet_Engine and I had it out last week and just so ya know we had our debate its over and I still respect him as a poster. You on the other hand accused me of being a pats fan and directed me to the pats fan site and that's the worst insult you can throw at me because I'm a die hard fan and that's all Jet_engine was trying to get across and you somehow still don't get it and are explaining something in this post that makes zero sense/ Lets just move on from this because history and the future will tell the tale I made my point clear as did you.

• Upvote 1

You should really do one of 2 things…

-mind your business 

OR

-read both parts of the conversation before tagging yourself in. 

I said bush league takes and you jump in accusing me of “calling names and throwing insults” but conveniently leave out when actual insults and names were directed to me.

Just mind your business if you can’t be fair and unbiased , thank you! 

You called guys that have been here for Decades Patriot fans,  because they can remove emotion and hope from a discussion.. Go **** yourself. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You called guys that have been here for Decades Patriot fans,  because they can remove emotion and hope from a discussion.. Go **** yourself. 

Didn’t you post to me that I was being disrespectful and throwing insults? “Go **** yourself”?! Really?

But something like this would come from the person who started the crying about insults and name calling in the first place. 

Cheers ? 

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

All this Mac Jones stuff is missing the point. Last nights game IMO put a gigantic exclamation point on the fact that nothing is more important than the offensive line. We need to work towards having a Top 5 OL.  And yes before you say it we need to get better on defense.  But even in the pass happy NFL we live in it is still true that games are determined by OL then DL or by unicorn QBs like Rodgers and Brady. Cannot put Mahomes in the unicorn category yet as he has not been the same without great OL play and his weapons are still ridiculoous.

Ummmmmmm, his team is leading their division, 2nd best record in the AFC and he's top 5 in passing yards and TD's.  lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mind your business.....on a message board.....

I do it all the time… I just take my thumb and keep scrolling past the comment i don’t agree with.. revolutionary minding your business tactic for message boards and your welcome

? 

I just love how when 2 posters are debating some of you just jump in on one person, which is cool but at least read the exchange. Christ 

1 hour ago, jmat321 said:

Pretty good analogy.  In 1990 if you looked at the Giants and the Bills the Bills had the overwhelming advantage in personal on both sides of the ball.  The Giants were able to turn over the Buffalo O enough times in their uptempo O to dominate the TOP.  They were able to run 16 more offensive plays and dominate TOP with over 40 minutes.  

That was a great Buffalo team and in that game their uptempo no huddle O actually backfired on them.  They left their own D on the field forever. 

• Upvote 1