MNF. cheaters at Jills

Larz

Belichick is a genius. He saw something and damn if he isn't teabagging the Bills right now.
Meanwhile Saleh would show up in a muscle T and say "we didn't prepare for wind."

Most fans would see the same thing. This style of defenses weakness is stopping the run. He has two teams in his division running it. The Pats one loss is to the team that doesnt run this crappy scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Pats have 38 rushes on 39 total plays and the Bills can't figure out how to stop them.  Jets D sucks, but the Bills D is just as embarrassing with this performance.

It's amazing.  They just drove right down the field.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

If the Jets played in a hurricane at the epicenter of a volcano during an earthquake and Wilson was tasked to throw 1 pass people would absolutely lose their minds.

It’d be a forty page thread arguing about how accurate that one pass would be if 1. There was no wind or lava and 2. It was Jerry Rice (or a Jerry Rice equivalent) trying to catch it instead of the unaccomplished, butter-fingered nobody machiavellian saboteurs that Zach is forced to throw to every week.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

It's just incredible how Belichick doesn't follow trends he starts them. Two TEs back in the Gronk/Murderer days, zigging to a run game when everyone else is going pass. He just recognizes when 90% of NFL teams are doing the same thing, you can get disproportionate value out of players designed to run something else. He's incredible and I hate him.

Thats exactly right. The Jets are like a cat chasing their tail. Its never been about the QB. Its been about finding talent and putting them in a position to succeed. Now Mac Jones will get better. He isnt getting beat up while he learns the game. In two years this board will be flooded with threads about how we need to tank to get a better defense and running game.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RSJ said:

Thats exactly right. The Jets are like a cat chasing their tail. Its never been about the QB. Its been about finding talent and putting them in a position to succeed. Now Mac Jones will get better. He isnt getting beat up while he learns the game. In two years this board will be flooded with threads about how we need to tank to get a better defense and running game.

Obviously I hope the Pats lose but Belichick just don't give no fuggs

• Sympathy 1

Obviously I hope the Pats lose but Belichick just don't give no fuggs

I could see this coming from a mile away tbh. In order to stop a screen in a four man front you need extremely talented DEs. Ones that recognize the screen. Its why I think its better to have depth to be multiple instead of to just rotate DL. In order to stop the run in a 4-3 you need three outstanding LBs.

• Upvote 1