MNF. cheaters at Jills

Larz

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Bills lost this game rather than the Patriots winning it. Letting Harris score a 64 yard touchdown. Going into the red zone twice for zero points. I wonder whether Mac Jones' three pass attempts is the lowest number of pass attempts in a victory.

Yep, you can’t fail to score twice in the redzone in this type of game. Those scoring opportunities are too hard to come by. 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Bills lost this game rather than the Patriots winning it. Letting Harris score a 64 yard touchdown. Going into the red zone twice for zero points. I wonder whether Mac Jones' three pass attempts is the lowest number of pass attempts in a victory.

Joe Ferguson had 2 pass attempts in a win versus the Jets

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

There have been negative passing yards in wins before. Couldn't resist looking it up lol.

Nobody has more experience playing in garbage weather than Buffalo. For Belichick to waltz in and show them how to tame the Lake Goodness with a strat that McDermott really should've formulated himself, is a huge embarrassment. 

Beli also like trolling the league (only HC not in coach's union IIRC) and this was a massive mushroom tip stamp on everyone's forehead. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

If the Jets ever lost a game the way the Bills just lost I don’t think I could ever watch the sport, college or pro, ever again.

The Saleh Jets have enough respect for their fans to let the opposing running back get his 222 yards on five carries instead of 30. It’s less grueling that way.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Can anyone tape the pregame walk through? 

I wonder if practice facilities have some sort of drone detectors. Seems it would be pretty easy to hover a drone up a few hundred yards with an HD camera...

• Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

Nobody has more experience playing in garbage weather than Buffalo. For Belichick to waltz in and show them how to tame the Lake Goodness with a strat that McDermott really should've formulated himself, is a huge embarrassment. 

Beli also like trolling the league (only HC not in coach's union IIRC) and this was a massive mushroom tip stamp on everyone's forehead. 

The problem with the Bills is they aren’t built that way.

They are a pass happy, finesse team. They couldn’t stop the Colts on the ground either. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

My brother is a bills fan and he is crying about not having a dome right now. Hahahaha 

I've been to that god forsaken stadium in late Dec to see our beloved Jets.  It's like going on a safari in Antarctica.

There will be a new stadium soon and if they don't put a retractable dome on it they are straight up as sholes.  It absurd to ask people to enjoy a game when it's 14 degrees and windy which is what it will be in a few weeks.

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

The problem with the Bills is they aren’t built that way.

They are a pass happy, finesse team. They couldn’t stop the Colts on the ground either. 

They do have the best power running QB in sport but I guess I can understand why the Bills wouldn't want to run him 30 times a game lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I've been to that god forsaken stadium in late Dec to see our beloved Jets.  It's like going on a safari in Antarctica.

There will be a new stadium soon and if they don't put a retractable dome on it they are straight up as sholes.  It absurd to ask people to enjoy a game when it's 14 degrees and windy which is what it will be in a few weeks.

Wish they could somehow create weather shielding for the fans while the players have to play in the elements.  

• Upvote 1