Trevor Lawrence production

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do the Jags get out of that contract?  Kid has 2 wins in 12 games. Zach Wilson had more TD passes in the first half the other day than Lawrence has had in the past six or seven weeks.  

Boy we’re really just gonna start throwing stones? One decent half and straight to mockery. Well hopefully if we are throwing stones they’re to better receivers than Laquan Treadwell and Tavon Au

So ya saying, no weaponz?

The comical narrative around Lawrence during the draft process: 

-Generational can’t miss prospect, who can come in and make an instant impact on your franchise, Day one starter. m

Now the national media 🤡’s are doing exactly what they did with their last crowned golden boy Sam Darnold - he can do no wrong and it’s everyone else’s fault.

And for all you Zach haters who complain about his accuracy, please go take a look at any Lawrence performance and tell me he is better than Zach is right now. 

Lawerene actually looks like the worst of the rookie 1st round QBs, the irony 🤣😂

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

Boy we’re really just gonna start throwing stones? One decent half and straight to mockery.

Well hopefully if we are throwing stones they’re to better receivers than Laquan Treadwell and Tavon Austin. Lawrence has the worst group in the league around him. By a lot. 

I thought Marvin Jones and Laviska Shenault played for them. Googling now...

• Haha 3
53 minutes ago, AFJF said:

When it's our players, they suck and need to be cut.

When it's their players, we need context as to why they suck.

lmfao - you cant be serious. 

We literally have posters blaming the OC being on the field vs. the booth as the reason Zach has sucked this season.  They also blame him for calling the bad plays vs. the good plays and Zach struggles because he runs the ball on 1st down (Mac Jones attempted 3 passes last night).  There is a thread blaming a player for a drop when he has to dive for a ball 10 yards in front of him, fully extend, leave his feet and make a catch of a ball 4 inches off the ground. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

Boy we’re really just gonna start throwing stones? One decent half and straight to mockery.

Well hopefully if we are throwing stones they’re to better receivers than Laquan Treadwell and Tavon Austin. Lawrence has the worst group in the league around him. By a lot. 

Lmao said NOBODY before the draft process, Jacksonville was the better landing spot remember? Remember all the shiny young WR’s and the gem of a RB Jacksonville had? 
Remember the Lawrence should go back to school and avoid the Jets? 

Now shame us for “throwing stones” back?

Smfh 

• Upvote 3
33 minutes ago, heymangold said:

The corpse of Marvin Jones and the dollar store version of deebo samuel…

Then mentioning them should have sufficed or would it have required more nuance than just mentioning their number 3 and 4 as if they were the only receivers on the roster because it makes it sound worse?

Go on and tell me how the ghost of Marvin Jones and dollar store deebo is miles behind Nelson Agholor and jakobi meyers and Kendrick bourne

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

We literally have posters blaming the OC being on the field vs. the booth as the reason Zach has sucked this season.  They also blame him for calling the bad plays vs. the good plays and Zach struggles because he runs the ball on 1st down (Mac Jones attempted 3 passes last night).  There is a thread blaming a player for a drop when he has to dive for a ball 10 yards in front of him, fully extend, leave his feet and make a catch of a ball 4 inches off the ground. 

Now do Justin Fields 😀

And I loveFields too. This qb thing is not so easy early on.

• Haha 2
50 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

LaFleur finally started calling plays from his "baby steps" list.

56 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Then mentioning them should have sufficed or would it have required more nuance than just mentioning their number 3 and 4 as if they were the only receivers on the roster because it makes it sound worse?

Go on and tell me how the ghost of Marvin Jones and dollar store deebo is miles behind Nelson Agholor and jakobi meyers and Kendrick bourne

Confused as to what your point is.  Jets fans have some weird fascination with the patriots.  There’s a bunch of you guys they seem like you should just become patriot fans, make it easier for yourselves.

the patriots WR group is light years better then the jags and jets groups. Just go look at the stats. The pats also posses the greatest HC and OC IN the history of the sport. Makes a ton of difference.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, AFJF said:

How do the Jags get out of that contract? 

Kid has 2 wins in 12 games.

Zach Wilson had more TD passes in the first half the other day than Lawrence has had in the past six or seven weeks.  

Another number one overall bust.

Generational bust

3 hours ago, oatmeal said:

The comical narrative around Lawrence during the draft process: 

-Generational can’t miss prospect, who can come in and make an instant impact on your franchise, Day one starter. m

Now the national media 🤡’s are doing exactly what they did with their last crowned golden boy Sam Darnold - he can do no wrong and it’s everyone else’s fault.

And for all you Zach haters who complain about his accuracy, please go take a look at any Lawrence performance and tell me he is better than Zach is right now. 

Lawerene actually looks like the worst of the rookie 1st round QBs, the irony 🤣😂

This os a horrible take. Zach does have accuracy  issues. If Lawrence also does, that doesn't  make Zach any better. 

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

AFJF has never been deterred by what’s actually happening.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Confused as to what your point is.  Jets fans have some weird fascination with the patriots.  There’s a bunch of you guys they seem like you should just become patriot fans, make it easier for yourselves.

the patriots WR group is light years better then the jags and jets groups. Just go look at the stats. The pats also posses the greatest HC and OC IN the history of the sport. Makes a ton of difference.

Maybe because we stole Parcells and BB from the Pats and they stole BB back? Maybe because they're in our division? Maybe because since they're in our division were in direct competition with them?  Maybe because we picked a QB at 2 and they picked one at 15 and there guy looks great and our guy sucks.  Maybe we remember passing on Marino for O'Brien?  

When you get knocked down before you get up you should have a plan to not get knocked down again. 

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

This os a horrible take. Zach does have accuracy  issues. If Lawrence also does, that doesn't  make Zach any better. 

Zach is better than Lawrence atm, I don’t know what’s so hard to understand 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Maybe because we stole Parcells and BB from the Pats and they stole BB back? Maybe because they're in our division? Maybe because since they're in our division were in direct competition with them?  Maybe because we picked a QB at 2 and they picked one at 15 and there guy looks great and our guy sucks.  Maybe we remember passing on Marino for O'Brien?  

When you get knocked down before you get up you should have a plan to not get knocked down again. 

Also confused at what your point is.  Almost every thread it somehow comes back to what the patriots have or are doing. This isn’t a pats forum, it’s a jets forum.  Like I said, if you all wanna be pats fans, just go do it.  No need to keep talking about mac jones in every single thread.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, TheMo said:

But they both have been very bad. Hard to justify a victory lap at this point if you ask me. 

No you don’t understand… 

To say Zach is better then Lawrence at the moment  isn’t victory lapping. But regardless Lawrence was supposed to be Justin Herbert, Andrew Luck can’t miss day one starter, no real holes in his game etc. - it’s not a crime or victory lapping to hold him to this standard.

But but but .. i keep reading that the QB makes the rece8ver.

Incidentally i agree with your narrative here.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Now do Justin Fields 😀

And I loveFields too. This qb thing is not so easy early on.

Now do what with Justin Fields?  I'm confused.  I didnt start this thread, I'm just laughing at the idea that the AFJF says that we hate our players for no reason and just say they suck with no context.  That's one of the most laughable comments I've ever heard.  We had threads fawning over Sam Darnold at the beginnig of the season.   The Wilson family couldnt find as many excuses to defend Zach's poor play than this board.  lol  

My real take on this "subject" is who gives a **** what TL or Fields or Jones is doing?  I care about the NY Jets and Zach Wilson.  I couldnt give 2 sh*ts about those other guys or their teams or their careers.  And let's remember, I was the first one to laugh at the idea of TL being a generational talent.