Something in the water at 1 Jets Drive?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the salmon. 

Do we have any stats about how many seconds between cardiovascular disease deaths in the US when Zach is at QB vs not?    

I think it might be that they’re just not good.

Posted Images

This is a great mystery. 

Completely unrelated, here is a listing of Elijah Moore’s catch percentages in games started by Zachopono and (highlighted) games not started by Zachopono.

4261056B-A803-4A75-8E4C-FC12725E0AE2.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
26 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is a great mystery. 

Completely unrelated, here is a listing of Elijah Moore’s catch percentages in games started by Zachopono and (highlighted) games not started by Zachopono.

Zach Misses Wide Open WR in End Zone.gif

32 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Zach Misses Wide Open WR in End Zone.gif

Not his best throw, but he did have a free defender in front of him and had to throw high to get it over his arms. Tries to freeze him with the shoulder shake before he throws, but then has to loft the ball or it would have been knocked down.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is a great mystery. 

He threw one straight through Jamison Crowder this week like he was trying to hurt him. He was 7 yards away and people called it a drop.

• Upvote 2

Confidence. Just like in anything, when you are succeeding, you feel better about your self. Davis was on a winning team last year. On a losing team this year. Combine that with a downgrade at qb at it makes all the sense in the world.

mims, pressure of limited opportunities. Last year, no worries about losing playing time. This year, if he drops a pass, he may not see another snap that day. 

Those are my explanations for the stats.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

From Day 1, I never believed that they cleaned up all the toxic waste from the former Exxon site in Florham Park before approving it for the NY Jets (among others).   

Our HQ is on an oil spill and our stadium is on a mafia graveyard

2 hours ago, varjet said:

It’s the way the QB throws them the ball. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is a great mystery. 

Yea, the drops are all the QB's fault. Remember when Denzel Mims dropped 3 passes in the Colts game and a touchdown in the Bengals game? I guess Wilson caused those . . . too?

You guys are clowns

• Like 2

FYI, the best throw Wilson made all day on Sunday was the throw that Davis dropped on the right sideline (Unfortunately, I also think he re-aggravated his groin injury on that play)

But I know, Wilson should have made him make the catch!

28 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

FYI, the best throw Wilson made all day on Sunday was the throw that Davis dropped on the right sideline (Unfortunately, I also think he re-aggravated his groin injury on that play)

But I know, Wilson should have made him make the catch!

That one was a real wow throw. Great zip and accuracy and in a tough spot.