ZW All-22 Breakdown

rtnelson

10 hours ago, rtnelson said:

I'm a big fan of this guys breakdowns, but finally we got a clear all-22 view of the Elijah Moore drop/bad pass.  Time stamping it to that play for those not interested in the rest of the video

Question is what route was called for Moore on that play.

Looks to me like Moore ran the called route, Zach miss-threw it.  That pivot does not look like a "on the fly" change-the-route made by a rookie WR-type decision to me.

Sadly, the only folks who will ever know for sure are Zach, Moore and the O-Co.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Hahahahhaaa when some AZM says “the TD's were certainly nice but otherwise this was a below average game for NFL veteran standards” you have to question either the agenda or the intelligence. 

Comparing Zack Wilson after 7 games to ANY NFL veteran standards is moronic. 

Even by AZM  standards. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

PFF captures the sentiment nicely, I’d say: 

1BBABF08-C99D-4757-8B68-D9DD7EF7DAB6.png

Yep, fair neutral assessment from someone who doesn't care about the team.  But for those of us that care and aren't negative buttholes, we view progress positively. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

You know what, I am not even talking about the 3 and out. What I am talking about is the Jets inability  to do anything  offensively  for an entire half. This TOP argument means nothing if the O can move the ball. The Jets possess the ball after the Eagle did. If they can't  do anything with it, that is on the O. 
Dude ... the O was awesome in the first half ... having to wait an eternity for the D to get off the damn field in the 3rd quarter cooled them down.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Because the O could not do anything and gave the ball right back to the Eagles. Just image for a moment if the Jets put together a 12 play drive instead of going 3 and out and scored. 
Imagine the D gettin 1 single stop all game.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk