Non-Jets Related: Immaculate Reception "All 22" Wide Angle Game Film - Enhanced

just a crazy lucky play. 

I saw a very detailed analysis of it awhile back which concluded that the trajectory of the ball indicated it probably wasn't "double touched" and that it probably was a valid TD, but Raider fans will never accept that. 

True story - was watching the game at a friend's house.  He had a bunch of brothers and we were all sitting around a small B&W tv.

Even back then, everyone outside of Oakland despised the Raiders so when Stabler ran for 40 yards (still hard to believe) for what seemed like the winning TD, we were all despondent.  My friend and his family all went out of the room for the last few minutes of the game.

But not me.  Watched until the very end.  Then I walked into the kitchen where most of them had gathered and calmly stated that the Steelers won the game.  No one believed me.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, peebag said:

True story - was watching the game at a friend's house.  He had a bunch of brothers and we were all sitting around a small B&W tv.

Even back then, everyone outside of Oakland despised the Raiders so when Stabler ran for 40 yards (still hard to believe) for what seemed like the winning TD, we were all despondent.  My friend and his family all went out of the room for the last few minutes of the game.

But not me.  Watched until the very end.  Then I walked into the kitchen where most of them had gathered and calmly stated that the Steelers won the game.  No one believed me.

That's amazing