The toughest Bill in Buffalo..

12 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Can any of us truly imagine our coaching staff devising a similar game plan than Belicheat's last night?   Or have the players to actually execute it in that weather?  Please.  

We can hate the guy.   But Belicheat is the best at mind f*cking opponents and getting his guys to play beyond themselves.

Thank you and I agree wholeheartedly..

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Just a quick follow-up I will always be a Jets fan I have no love for the Pats or Belichick.

However it's Tom Brady that I really can't stand. To be totally honest I'm a comic book villain type of guy. I love Darth vader, Rowdy Roddy piper, Mike Tyson etc. The men you love to hate.

Nothing is good without a really good bad guy-

In three decades of being a dedicated football fan what this guy has accomplished is amazing to me. I think you'll find out in the end that it was Belichick not Brady that made them so successful. The brains behind the brawn so to speak, even though Brady just emulates Belichick.

Lastly I've recently been floating around the idea that it's all fixed. Nothing would recoup lost revenue like a Belichick vs. Brady Super Bowl.

Anyway I was getting sick and tired of hearing about Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bumpkins, and just like Hot Rod Piper was applauded when he came back to wrestling, it was fun to be right about this guy pulling some Evil Emperor type s*** out of his ass!

#gameplan

'Rowdy' Roddy Piper's Best Entrance - YouTube

23 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Can any of us truly imagine our coaching staff devising a similar game plan than Belicheat's last night?   Or have the players to actually execute it in that weather?  Please.  

We can hate the guy.   But Belicheat is the best at mind f*cking opponents and getting his guys to play beyond themselves.

The long TD was on a busted play where the S totally over ran to the outside leaving the middle of the field wide open. Did Bill count on Parsons doing that? It was the only TD they gave up. 

5 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

47D5FB28-0788-4671-80FE-28B74AF5AC4A.gif

No question the guy is a dick.   But he can coach.

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The long TD was on a busted play where the S totally over ran to the outside leaving the middle of the field wide open. Did Bill count on Parsons doing that? It was the only TD they gave up. 

What about holding Buffalo to 10.   No one likes the prick.  But to question his coaching acumen over the decades is silly.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

No question. The defense played lights out.  

Judon has become one of my favorite players.  And two great stops by their DBs.

But what about that missed TD to Diggs?  He must have lost track of the ball.   Allen hit him in the friggin' arms.   This after Diggs made that incredible sideline catch.     

And Josh Allen is ridiculously talented.  All that size, speed and cannon arm.  It looked late those gale force winds did not effect his throwing.   Incredible.    

What a fun game.   I'm still buzzing about it.  We don't see those that often any more.

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

But what about that missed TD to Diggs?  He must have lost track of the ball.   Allen hit him in the friggin' arms.   This after Diggs made that incredible sideline catch.     

And Josh Allen is ridiculously talented.  All that size, speed and cannon arm.  It looked late those gale force winds did not effect his throwing.   Incredible.    

What a fun game.   I'm still buzzing about it.  We don't see those that often any more.

Allen is built for this kind of game. I would say the Bills had a bad game plan but the Pats D may have made it look like that. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Just a quick follow-up I will always be a Jets fan I have no love for the Pats or Belichick.

However it's Tom Brady that I really can't stand. To be totally honest I'm a comic book villain type of guy. I love Darth vader, Rowdy Roddy piper, Mike Tyson etc. The men you love to hate.

In three decades of being a dedicated football fan what this guy has accomplished is amazing to me. I think you'll find out in the end that it was Belichick not Brady that made them so successful. The brains behind the brawn so to speak, even though Brady just emulates Belichick.

Lastly I've recently been floating around the idea that it's all fixed. Nothing would recoup lost revenue like a Belichick vs. Brady Super Bowl.

Anyway I was getting sick and tired of hearing about Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bumpkins, and just like Hot Rod Piper was applauded when he came back to wrestling, it was fun to be right about this guy pulling some Evil Emperor type s*** out of his ass!

#gameplan

the bills have usually been counted over the past few seasons of starting out hot and then going into a mid season swoon.  it was bound to happen.  talk a bout a team built for the now.

as for the bellichicken,  it's a love hate relationship.  i'm sure most jets fans would've welcomed the bellichicken as jets coach in 2000.  the patsie record since then only rubs salt in the wound.  i dislike brady.  sure i'll begrudgingly say he's the goat but only because he went to a different team and won.  likewise bellichicken cements his place as goat by winning without brady.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, munchmemory said:

True. I'm sure the media will crucify Allen for the loss but in my mind he played really well considering the horrific conditions. The way he wills his offense up the field makes me very happy he's our QB. Sadly the receivers weren't good last night. Lots of drops and miscues. Bad coaching too.

They need to improve the Oline big time this off season and get a rb who can hit the holes. Give Allen an effective running game and he'll be deadly. Right now the whole defense can just focus on him because the run is no threat. There was a play last night where Moss took the handoff and the right side was clear to the endzone. He didn't even see it and just ran into the line. 

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Could you imagine how badly they would've run over us.  They scored 14 against Buffalo.  They would've scored 50 against us.  

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Could you imagine how badly they would've run over us.  They scored 14 against Buffalo.  They would've scored 50 against us.  

12 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

They already did, lol

I noted this in an earlier post.  NE's ability to run up the middle on us all day for huge gains shocked me.  

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

True. I'm sure the media will crucify Allen for the loss but in my mind he played really well considering the horrific conditions. The way he wills his offense up the field makes me very happy he's our QB. Sadly the receivers weren't good last night. Lots of drops and miscues. Bad coaching too.

They need to improve the Oline big time this off season and get a rb who can hit the holes. Give Allen an effective running game and he'll be deadly. Right now the whole defense can just focus on him because the run is no threat. There was a play last night where Moss took the handoff and the right side was clear to the endzone. He didn't even see it and just ran into the line. 

How nuts did you go when Diggs lost the ball in the endzone?   What a perfect throw by Josh against that insane wind.  Hit Diggs in the arm for a sure TD and the lead.   If I were a Bills fan, I'd have flipped out.  Most likely broken something or my hand.  lol

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

#gameplan

So Brady tearing it up with the Bucs is what????   If we have a Brady Belicek SB and a few questionable calls were made on the way... we are watching wrestling.

• Upvote 1
Just now, southparkcpa said:

You are simply naive and impatient. You don't know how to appreciate a 50 year rebuild.

At the gala event commemorating the 100th year of my death, a NY Jets wreath will be placed on my urn in celebration of the completion of the rebuild.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

At the gala event commemorating the 100th year of my death, a NY Jets wreath will be placed on my urn in celebration of the completion of the rebuild.

You missed a few zeroes in there

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

My nephew and B in Law are Jets fans.  We've been going to games for years together, 3 of us.  Nephew just had a son, he is 2.  I sent an Amazon gift card to their house and I had written  (by Amazon online), " NOT VALID for any Jets purchases. Not to be used in any abuse of a child with football"   Just so my nephew could laugh.  

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

My nephew and B in Law are Jets fans.  We've been going to games for years together, 3 of us.  Nephew just had a son, he is 2.  I sent an Amazon gift card to their house and I had written  (by Amazon online), " NOT VALID for any Jets purchases. Not to be used in any abuse of a child with football"   Just so my nephew could laugh.  

Just read this to my wife.  We are both sitting here laughing at gift card message.   

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

How nuts did you go when Diggs lost the ball in the endzone?   What a perfect throw by Josh against that insane wind.  Hit Diggs in the arm for a sure TD and the lead.   If I were a Bills fan, I'd have flipped out.  Most likely broken something or my hand.  lol

My reaction was more of a "oh sh*t, here we go again" which I guess happens after 20 years of the Pats dominating the division. Pretty sad really lol

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, munchmemory said:

All while trolling Goodell and the league who Jets fans believe hate the Jets and are biased against us. He's an anti-hero.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

#gameplan

Actually, what they've shown is that both are elite. Brady at 45 or whatever he is, is a freak. And Belicick just keeps building winners. You have to respect that even if you hate it. 

9 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Greatest coach in any sport of all time

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I was with you till about here…..

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Actually, what they've shown is that both are elite. Brady at 45 or whatever he is, is a freak. And Belicick just keeps building winners. You have to respect that even if you hate it. 

I can't really say I disagree. But if I have to choose sides I'm going with old and wise every time. Just remember that Belichick was coaching football before Tom Brady was even goddamn born. Lol

I think this game was more a failure on the part of the Bills coaching staff and players than a positive for Belichick.  How do you not stop the run at all when you know it is coming?  I can see a few drives or long gains, but Buffalo did not stop the run until halfway through the 4th quarter.  And the Bills offense getting zero points from 3-4 red zone possessions is just inexcusable.  The last drive was filled with horrible play calling once the Bills got in the red zone. You have a strong running QB and you have him drop back?  Seriously?  And then on 2nd and 3rd down instead of trying to pick up a few yards and have a manageable chance at a first down, you throw in the end zone twice?  I expected Allen to run for the winning score, but instead, they put him is a position to get sacked, and he did.  Just bad.