Poll: Which Fanbase Has Been More Tortured By Bill Belichick?

Which Fanbase Has Been More Tortured By Bill Belichick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fanbase Has Been More Tortured By Bill Belichick?

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Bills fans have it made right now. They have a good team,and they’ll finish with at least 10 wins in what has been a disappointing season so far for them.

Like a bunch of other playoff caliber teams, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them either get to the Super Bowl or getting eliminated early. It all depends on if they can get hot at the right time. They’re going to be contenders for a long time though.

The Jets on the other hand are a disaster. Not only is the team at the bottom of the league, we’re stuck in a division with 3 teams that are all very good… and young.

Jet fans can only cling to the hope that we will somehow completely rebuild an expansion level roster, while three other teams all completely fall apart at the same time. That is our dream. ūüôĄ

The chances of that happening are remote. I think in our heart of hearts, most of us realize the next 5-10 years will probably be more of the same for the Jets and us as fans.

And thank you for reminding me that I will NOT see a Jets team in a SB...never mind winning it.Die End Of The World GIF by Britannia on EPIX

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

The Jets because Bill absolutely hates us and LOVES to embarrass the Jets. He takes great joy in bowing out the NYJ every time he plays them.

I voted Jets but we've at least beaten them in a playoff game.  Belichick is now 36-7 against Buffalo as HC of the NEP.

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/buffalo-bills/bill-vs-the-bills-belichicks-history-against-buffalo

image.png.f4b871b5f29c8a3353ea04e95371f58f.png

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What other types of threads can we make?  Delusional ones?

Well, for starters, maybe not rehashing our depressing history every 5 seconds. More looking towards the future? We all know that past is terrible. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Well, for starters, maybe not rehashing our depressing history every 5 seconds. More looking towards the future? We all know that past is terrible. 

Cool!  Except the future looks terrible too.  The Pats and Bills look like they're going to own the division for a while and the Dolphins aren't bad either.  

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Cool!  Except the future looks terrible too.  The Pats and Bills look like they're going to own the division for a while and the Dolphins aren't bad either.  

Eh, if you notice, plenty of narratives like this end up being wrong. Not just Jets related. 

Following his amazing rookie season, Mayfield and the Browns were going to be perennial contenders and run the AFC with Mahomes and the Chiefs for the next decade. 

I'm old enough to remember when Rex and Sanchez had "dethroned" the Pats in January of 2011. Things change. Narratives in the NFL are generally fleeting. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Eh, if you notice, plenty of narratives like this end up being wrong. Not just Jets related. 

Following his amazing rookie season, Mayfield and the Browns were going to be perennial contenders and run the AFC with Mahomes and the Chiefs for the next decade. 

I'm old enough to remember when Rex and Sanchez had "dethroned" the Pats in January of 2011. Things change. Narratives in the NFL are generally fleeting. 

I generally agree.  I'm just very down on the Jets right now.  And with Pats are looking very good again while Darnold busted and Zach is off to a rough start, it feels like "here we go again".  It's my defense mechanism as a fan.  Hopefully, Zach has some inspiring games the rest of the way.  

• Upvote 1
Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I generally agree.  I'm just very down on the Jets right now.  And with Pats are looking very good again while Darnold busted and Zach is off to a rough start, it feels like "here we go again".  It's my defense mechanism as a fan.  Hopefully, Zach has some inspiring games the rest of the way.  

Yes 

and we all cope with being Jets fans in whatever way we can, lol

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Or you could, you know, just not start threads. Your threads suck. 

55 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Tuscany is a volume thread starter.

53 minutes ago, Icer said:

Eclm9GKWsAIBD-n.png.85d257a7d335adf32381d4c7e9f691fc.png

Hear ye, hear ye!

Effective immediately, I hereby declare that the 3 of you have been released from your obligation to read the stuff I post.  Please refer to this as your permission slip should anyone demand an answer as to why you haven't read my material.

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The J.R. Smith of posters.  

You have officially been released from your obligation to read the stuff I post.  If anyone questions you as to why you haven't read my posts, you can refer them to this thread.

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

True but I bet if this poll was posted on a Bills forum, they would overwhelmingly vote "Buffalo".  

In a poll asking who are the NFL's fittest fans, they would also overwhelmingly vote "Buffalo."

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You have officially been released from your obligation to read the stuff I post.  If anyone questions you as to why you haven't read my posts, you can refer them to this thread.

So sensitive, J.R.  

No thanks.  I'd rather read your posts and make fun of you instead.  But thanks for the offer!

• Haha 2